Indian Wells - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2006, 10:42 PM   #1
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Indian Wells

The draw is out, it's pretty good. Eleni faces Q in 1R and if she wins (and I believe she can do it) she will face Anabel again. So fingers crossed for our Greek girl!
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:05 PM   #2
country flag supreme*

supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold
yeah i think too that is a good draw !
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #3
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
A good draw! Good luck Eleni!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:44 PM   #4
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all
Ι agree, good draw this time
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 06:27 AM   #5

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
order of play for today:

Stadium 2 start 10:00 AM
A Bogomolov Jr. (USA) vs (15)T Ascione (FRA)
S Sargsian (ARM) vs (14)K Kim (USA)
J Salzenstein (USA) vs (18)R Delgado (PAR)
(LL)M Camerin (ITA) vs E Daniilidou (GRE)
(11)B Reynolds (USA) vs S Bolelli (ITA)
M Sanchez Lorenzo (ESP) vs M Washington (USA)

Pame!
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #6
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice
Ela Eleni, pame
Alexiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 02:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
Ela Eleni, pame
Hey, I can see you have 2 posts only so you must be a newbie here, welcome Always pleased to meet a fellow Eleni fan.
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 03:22 PM   #8
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ela Eleni, pame
Ja, willkommen!

An excellent draw for Eleni - make a change that she isn't facing a seed.

Hopefully we will see a good result tonight!

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #9
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Pame Leni!!!!!! Let's win some matchs,baby
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #10
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice Alexiana is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Hey, I can see you have 2 posts only so you must be a newbie here, welcome Always pleased to meet a fellow Eleni fan.
thanks a lot for the warm welcome Eleni is great Hopefully she does great in IW.
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 10:42 PM   #11
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
Ja, willkommen!

An excellent draw for Eleni - make a change that she isn't facing a seed.

Hopefully we will see a good result tonight!

-Rache
danke You all seem to be a nice community here. I use to post in menstennisforum normally. But I wanted to do some Eleni, Anna-Lena cheering here
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #12
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
danke You all seem to be a nice community here. I use to post in menstennisforum normally. But I wanted to do some Eleni, Anna-Lena cheering here
You're welcome! It's always good to have some extra supporters on board

Eleni will be on soon......not sure if I'll be able to stay awake cos I just got in from work. I'll try to stay up though

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #13
country flag supreme*

supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold supreme* is a splendid one to behold
here is too late... i guess that when begins the game - i will have slept !
i hope when i wake up... to see a good scor - i am pretty sure ! Go lena !
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 06:31 AM   #14

Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) d. (LL) Maria Elena Camerin (ITA) 6-2,2-6,6-3
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 08:15 AM   #15
country flag spar

spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all
Next match with Medina , Eleni`s double pair, again. Last week Eleni won.
spar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote