VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2006, 10:50 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005

Everyone dont forget to vote for Ana as the most improved player - I really hope she wins this award it would be really amazing.

The link is in my signature.................
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2006, 10:25 AM   #2
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
i dont really think she was the most improved player.... i think nicole did little bit better

but i still love her and vote best
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 06:20 AM   #3
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
iVoted Fo' Her..Even Tho I Dont Fink She Was Most Improved
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 09:02 AM   #4
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 11:24 AM   #5
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think Nicole has improved that much over the last year alone, maybe the last two together, but thats not what the vote is for! Ana has improved in the last year more than Nicole has, therefore, she deserves to win it! Whether others will see it that, allowing her to win it, is another story!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #6
country flag ivanovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaBellyButton
I don't think Nicole has improved that much over the last year alone, maybe the last two together, but thats not what the vote is for! Ana has improved in the last year more than Nicole has, therefore, she deserves to win it! Whether others will see it that, allowing her to win it, is another story!

100% agree
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 07:37 PM   #7
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I voted

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 03:30 AM   #8
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.
Fair Enough..My Old Comments Retracted =P

Last edited by G~Playa : Mar 5th, 2006 at 03:58 AM.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 10:57 AM   #9
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
100% agree
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 05:02 AM   #10
country flag G~Playa

I Agree Wif That Too.. :P
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 01:12 AM   #11
country flag ivanovic

I wish we could see the progress percentage right now - I bet its really close between Ana and Nic. Hope really Ana is leading thanks for voting every1.