Hingis' boyfriend - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #1
country flag LHarris1

LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all
Hingis' boyfriend

Is she still dating the soccer player Sol Campbell? I saw some pictures of them together a while back and they looked cute.
LHarris1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2006, 03:52 PM   #2
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think so but Sol Campbell is the best english centre back around what a player!!! maybe the best!! he is a very big guy!

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #3
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Martina, please wait until our meeting and we'll be perfect couple

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #4
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHarris1
Is she still dating the soccer player Sol Campbell? I saw some pictures of them together a while back and they looked cute.
Yes she is...that big black buck is still ravaging her lilly white body...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 07:20 PM   #5
irinska

irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all irinska is a name known to all
She's no longer with him in fact she said that at the moment she's got no boyfriend.
irinska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 09:32 PM   #6
country flag LHarris1

LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all LHarris1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by irinska
She's no longer with him in fact she said that at the moment she's got no boyfriend.
That's too bad.....she made a nice couple with him
LHarris1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #7
country flag robrulz5

robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice robrulz5 is just really nice
Saying she has no boyfriend? Now she'll probably have a group of weird guys following her and watching her every move!
robrulz5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #8
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future
Rumour has it she will be entering the Convent after she wins her next Slam

barmaid
barmaid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #9
country flag clark.kent

clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all clark.kent is a name known to all
She's winning the French Open then entering the Convent until I bust her out once I've turned pro
clark.kent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 12:17 AM   #10
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't Sol Campbell gay ? or so i heard
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 12:21 AM   #11
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Me
Isn't Sol Campbell gay ? or so i heard
No that was a rumor i heard made up by the notorious British press

Old Mar 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM   #12
country flag Aquanetta

Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future
The ones I remember are Julian Alonso, Ivo Heuberger and the Swedish guy who made the French Open final several years ago. Who are the others?
Aquanetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #13
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquanetta
The ones I remember are Julian Alonso, Ivo Heuberger and the Swedish guy who made the French Open final several years ago. Who are the others?
Magnus Norman...what happened to him...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #14
country flag Aquanetta

Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future Aquanetta has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
Magnus Norman...what happened to him...
Thanks. ATP fan, give the man an update. Please.
Aquanetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #15
country flag TeaMMashA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFan
Ashley Cole and Sol are reputedly an item
Ashley Cole is marrying that girl from that band(lol) in England!!