Chayenne Ewijk - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2008, 01:49 AM   #61
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chayenne Ewijk

Jammer, maar weer een goeie toernooi van haar.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #62
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Goed bezig in Dnepropetrovsk (UKR):

1R:
Chayenne EWIJK (NED) defeated Ekaterina IVANOVA (RUS) (6) 7-6(6) 3-6 6-3
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 01:43 PM   #63
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

wooow

Chayenne
Old Jul 30th, 2008, 04:52 PM   #64
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Chayenne EWIJK (NED) def. Elena CHALOVA (RUS) 6-1 6-4

She is doing great!!
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 01:13 AM   #65
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

She's at 260 next Monday according to TBE. Patricia Mayr is up next. That will be tough, but the way Chen's going, she's gonna make Ao quallies next year! I REALLY hope so. Then Michelle & Nicole have to get their asses into gear and make it too.

Old Jul 31st, 2008, 09:40 AM   #66
country flag Elwin.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
She's at 260 next Monday according to TBE. Patricia Mayr is up next. That will be tough, but the way Chen's going, she's gonna make Ao quallies next year! I REALLY hope so. Then Michelle & Nicole have to get their asses into gear and make it too.

Yeah if Chayenne can continue like this ,top200 gets very close. I have a good feeling about her.

I think Nicole first needs too lose some more weight, when i see her on pictures she is still a little bit too fat in my opinion but she has good groundstrokes, good service. Don't think reaching top200 will be a huge problem for her I'm sure she will reach it

Don't know about Michelle though if she can make it

But really, our ladies are doing great this year

Last edited by Elwin. : Jul 31st, 2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: grammar errors
Elwin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 10:32 AM   #67
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post

Yeah if Chayenne can continue like this ,top200 gets very close. I have a good feeling about her.

I think Nicole first needs too lose some more weight, when i see her on pictures she is still a little bit too fat in my opinion but she has good groundstrokes, good service. Don't think reaching top200 will be a huge problem for her I'm sure she will reach it

Don't know about Michelle though if she can make it

But really, our ladies are doing great this year
If she can get into top 230ish then she should make the cut for the AO, but top 200 would be awesome.

Nicole is solid - I wouldn't say she's fat. Not in a normal sense of the word fat, but as an athlete, yes she probably could lose some weight to help her game.

Michelle made it to 202 before she retired, so I think she should be able to make the AO quallies at least. But then it depends if they all come, coz it's a long way to come just to play AO quallies...and then they probably won't get into an event here beforehand - well Aran maybe, and possibly Chen if she keeps moving up like she is, but I doubt Nicole and Michelle will be top 200 at the end of the year.

Old Jul 31st, 2008, 08:09 PM   #68
country flag Elwin.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
If she can get into top 230ish then she should make the cut for the AO, but top 200 would be awesome.

Nicole is solid - I wouldn't say she's fat. Not in a normal sense of the word fat, but as an athlete, yes she probably could lose some weight to help her game.

Michelle made it to 202 before she retired, so I think she should be able to make the AO quallies at least. But then it depends if they all come, coz it's a long way to come just to play AO quallies...and then they probably won't get into an event here beforehand - well Aran maybe, and possibly Chen if she keeps moving up like she is, but I doubt Nicole and Michelle will be top 200 at the end of the year.
Yeah, that more what i meant about Nic

yeah, Michelle has the experience.
no Nic and Michelle definetly not this year. But Nic is very young, Michelle also has some years left so they have plenty of time

We will see
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 11:24 PM   #69
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

But you never know, Nicole&Michelle might proove you wrong.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 01:44 AM   #70
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
But you never know, Nicole&Michelle might proove you wrong.
And I hope with all my heart that they do.

Old Aug 1st, 2008, 01:47 AM   #71
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
Yeah, that more what i meant about Nic

yeah, Michelle has the experience.
no Nic and Michelle definetly not this year. But Nic is very young, Michelle also has some years left so they have plenty of time

We will see
Nic's gotta be 20 by now. I know she's older than Misa. Not that it means she doesn't have alot of time, but still - would be nice if she was top 200 already. But she's gotten closer this year (earlier), so hopefully she can get there in the end, even if it's not this year.

Michelle is getting on in tennis terms though. If she wants to make top 200, it's gonna have to be fairly soon.

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:20 AM   #72
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

I am glad that after Dnipropetrovsk Chayenne went up to position 261.

Hope she could continue her way to the Top!

edgars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #73
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Thanks for the pic!

Chayenne will play some events in NL soon.

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #74
country flag edgars

edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light edgars is a glorious beacon of light

As far as I found out from ITF tennis calendar (http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tournaments/), these upcoming tournaments are Enschede (http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100017984) and Vlaardingen (http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100017992)

Yep, let's root there for Chen
edgars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #75
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yep - I guess she will also play Alphen ad Rijn the week after Vlaardingen. It's a $25K too.