Videos (and audios) of Sveta - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 10:11 PM   #1306
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of
Re: Videos (and audios) of Sveta

A young Russian sportsman and a young Spanish coach, what they do together? That’s simple, they are waiting for the girl, the sportswoman, the champion, the famous Svetlana Kuznetsova. But as typical women, the girl has been late.
Svetlana allowed to the makers of this TV show to follow her in her favorite car. Sveta says that she is interested about cars. Sveta is an carefull driver, at least in Russia. Sveta says that when she has been in Spain she had driven a car without a driver license. Because her mother taught her to drive when Sveta was a baby and was sitting in her lap.
Sveta’s place of training is in 15 minutes of driving from her home. Sveta never uses cosmetics during her trainings with an exception of a chapstick.
Svetlana considers that her game matters much more then her looks. Sveta says that people says that her game is spectacular and energetic and this is the most pleasant compliment for her. She is warming up with football ball. Sveta blames to Aleksandr that the ball is not blown well. Sasha is her hitting partner they are spending together almost 8 months in the year. Then Sasha says (BTW never heard his voice – sounds low and indistinctly (just like mine) – I had to made the volume up a lot to hear what he talk about, seems to be he has a burr in his speech and shy a little) well, Sveta is his direct boss, it’s like at every job. Sasha lost in their training game, and Sveta says him to make 10(?) press-up’s.
About Carlos, he appeared in her team not far ago, and yellow press immediately declares him as her lover. But Sveta does not comment these gossips; she says that she does not talk about her private life. Sveta heard many times from other girls, that “you’ve got two so handsome men!”, and Sveta is not greedy. Sveta jokes, ok, girls, stay into the order, I will make a casting…
Sveta says that once she got a suggestion to make a photoshoot for Playboy, but Sveta refused, because she does not imagine herself in this, she thinks she is not an applicable type of women for this magazine. But she don’t jurge (sorry) her colleagues who do this, as says her tattoo… But Sveta doesn’t want to talk about tattoo, it’s personal.
Then Sveta goes to the gym. Today is light training session, they are recovering.
Sveta is running with a speed 8,5 km/h about half of an hour, although Sveta can run even 18, but it is not her task today. She doesn’t like to do the routine in gym, she’d better play football or basketball but her sport dictates to do it. Carlos says that on her level everything matters: sleeping, food, trainings in gym. Sveta says, she has no other way, because she wants to be the best in her sport…
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:12 AM   #1307
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Thank you very much!!

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #1308
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoTtgjgM6Q4
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #1309
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50147993846491

tu sí que eres bonita,Svetlana
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #1310
country flag Bероника

Sveta and Anabel

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50147991581491

Does anybody know how to download those videos? god,I love how she speaks and her special accent in spanish so much
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM   #1311
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

copy the url on keepvid.com and download. that's all!
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #1312
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Will try in the evening if it works you are the best!! I already knew something for youtube but not everything is on youtube

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #1313
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post
Will try in the evening if it works you are the best!! I already knew something for youtube but not everything is on youtube
keepvid is for youtube and for all the video sites (also facebook).
it works. i have already downloaded the two videos!
good luck!
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #1314
♥sveta♥sammy♥

I dont know how it works do get it on mediaplayer but it doesnt save it on my computer

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM   #1315
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Sveta and Anabel

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50147991581491

Does anybody know how to download those videos? god,I love how she speaks and her special accent in spanish so much
can you maybe translate for me?? my spanish is horrible

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #1316
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сабина View Post
keepvid is for youtube and for all the video sites (also facebook).
it works. i have already downloaded the two videos!
good luck!
ok found out how it works

Old Apr 6th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #1317
country flag Bероника

Quote:
can you maybe translate for me?? my spanish is horrible

ok,will do that tomorrow.I'm now tired
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:10 AM   #1318
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Quote:
ok found out how it works
so did you download the videos?
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #1319
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Yes I did but still hoping for some translation cuz dont get what they say

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #1320
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Quote:
Yes I did but still hoping for some translation cuz dont get what they say