Videos (and audios) of Sveta - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #1291
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos (and audios) of Sveta

ok,as Carlos approaches Sveta says she feels like she's not having good control on the ball and Carlos answers her she has to play using hand tension ,that if she doesn't hit with hand tension,balls end up going away or send back too short balls,he says she has to play selecting more the balls to attack,he says she goes for too much or stops going for it so he says she has to keep a game more in order and to do that she has to select very well the balls where she has to attack,then he goes on to say to serve good,try to go for serve and for your forehand and hit in the zone,it doesn't matter if you have to hit the ball 20 times,but hit it to the zone.

Then Sveta says she's not controling well the serve and she can't close.And he asswers back she has to try in the first two point to get first serve in even if it has to be a weaker serve but try to get first serves in,to use a hand gesture,for the backhand side and there she has to try to be placed to hit a forehand.Then he says her not to worry,it's ok,we play the point,specially trying to target the zone.Then Sveta says on her serve she's doing silly things and he answers you accelerate too much,and when she accelerates too much because of it she loses confidence but it's ok,no need to worry because we are again a break up and we serve for the first set.Then Sveta says it seems she's playing against herself and he says,yes,you have to keep more stability in your game.Then Sveta says on rallies she feels she's good and he says not to get worried at all.Then Sveta asks:then on rally what do I do? and he says in rally go for high balls or balls against her and if not,you go for high backhands and when you serve you try later to go for forehand and then Sveta says you have to go and he says "vamos" before leaving.

Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #1292
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Thanks a lot, Vero!
I see, it was very meaningful dialogueHe gives some specific advices, images her gamestyle, what it should be. Hope, they will think out something against Wozniacki, Sveta done very well this week, but seems to be to tired.
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #1293
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

todays match sveta against pennetta

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3436041

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 10:21 AM   #1294
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

the final

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3438826

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 11:07 AM   #1295
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post
todays match sveta against pennetta

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3436041
i'd like to konw russian...
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 12:24 PM   #1296
♥sveta♥sammy♥

well vero made a account for me but then you need to give her your email and a password you want to use.

you can totally do that by the way she is ok!

Old Feb 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM   #1297
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

hehe,thanks Mel

Yeah,Sabina,I can open account for you,send me user name,password and your email in a private message and I'll do as soon as I can.In this forum they have mostly all Sveta matchs (and other players as well) that are shown on tv.
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #1298
country flag Bероника

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4Yw04A1Z8
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #1299
♥sveta♥sammy♥

best 23 seconds of today

Old Mar 17th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #1300
country flag Bероника

I found these 2 mega short videos,but damn she looks good in that blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBYQveXbXeU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Qt4axvm0s
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:17 PM   #1301
country flag Bероника

look what I found,I don't have the time to watch it now but I thought you would like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SfR3_zBr1g
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM   #1302
♥sveta♥sammy♥

no clue what they are saying so hoping someone will translate a little for me the important things.

but she looks good

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 06:56 PM   #1303
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Thanks Vero for video, a very nice one, I'll try to translate what it is about later.
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 07:28 PM   #1304
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Ok thank you!!

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:43 PM   #1305
country flag Bероника

oh great video,I specially love the part where she's in the gym omg lol

thanks in advance Diogenovna because it would take me time to translate it all and I don't have it at the moment