Videos (and audios) of Sveta - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2008, 07:49 PM   #106
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: videos of Sveta

Mel,try this:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...codec_pack.htm

download it and install it.I have this and it reads every video I try

Old May 7th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #107
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Berlin players party

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...sp?videoid=278

Rennae
Old May 7th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #108
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

But it was too much Rennae and too little interviewing!!! (imo)
Nice to see the players, though.
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #109
country flag Nube

Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold Nube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika View Post
Ayyy como me gusta Stubbsy... no me acuerdo quien fue del foro español que me dijo que tengo muy mal gusto
Old May 10th, 2008, 08:51 AM   #111
country flag Bероника

I found this one in media section: (credits to King Richard for uploading it)

Berlin 2008 2R: Sveta-Castaño:
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=9FMC3A6Z
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=5PWT5TT4
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #112
country flag Bероника

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...sp?videoid=302

Making of "Superhero" Marketing Campaign
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:14 PM   #113
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has disabled reputation

Do you guys know this interview?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kMPzk6YgyKk

it's in Russian, but if you can't understand it's cool anyway
HybridTheory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #114
country flag Elisabeth
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light Elisabeth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika View Post
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2...sp?videoid=302

Making of "Superhero" Marketing Campaign
That "Superhero" MC looks so cool!!! Too bad we have to wait until Wimbledon starts to watch it for the first time. Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid_Theory View Post

That vid is great!! I don't understand a word of it LOL but it's almost like MTV Cribs. It's cool that she has stuff laying around and things on the shelves here and there. It makes the place look like she lives there, it looks like a home (in contrast to Cribs where everything is perfect and unused most of the time). Thanks for the link.
Old May 20th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #115
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

yeah it is a few months old already put it on this blog cuz they said something about marat safin and then showed I heart so I wanted to know what that means

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:10 PM   #116
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltjuuuh View Post
yeah it is a few months old already put it on this blog cuz they said something about marat safin and then showed I heart so I wanted to know what that means
Sveta said that during Olympics in Athens Marat asked her to take a photo,he wanted to have some kind of memento
And she was very embarrassed
Old May 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #117
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

It was a kind of joke, somethig like advertising of Sveta as a good bride - with 8 million dollars, famous all over the world... She shows her house in Barcelona, two of her cars, crosses with 50-cent authograph, a kitchen, clothes in her wadrobe, a market where she buys fruits, beach where she walks, academy where she is training...

About Safin and heart - Sveta said that when she was younger she liked him, but always was afraid to talk with him - once - it was at Olimpics - he came to her and ask her for taking a photo with him - she became scared, sweated - he asked her 'Weren't you ever shooting a pic with boys?' and after that she felt much more worse
'heart' means that her heart is free now
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 06:47 AM   #118
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the translations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 02:14 PM   #119
country flag Noelia

Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future Noelia has a brilliant future

Quote:

This is "my video",thanks for putting it here

Groenefeld Clijsters Cibulkova Dushevina Vesnina

Kucova
Noelia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 02:43 PM   #120
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold pingpong22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenovna View Post
It was a kind of joke, somethig like advertising of Sveta as a good bride - with 8 million dollars, famous all over the world... She shows her house in Barcelona, two of her cars, crosses with 50-cent authograph, a kitchen, clothes in her wadrobe, a market where she buys fruits, beach where she walks, academy where she is training...

About Safin and heart - Sveta said that when she was younger she liked him, but always was afraid to talk with him - once - it was at Olimpics - he came to her and ask her for taking a photo with him - she became scared, sweated - he asked her 'Weren't you ever shooting a pic with boys?' and after that she felt much more worse
'heart' means that her heart is free now
Oh so I almost understood it without details