Videos (and audios) of Sveta - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 11:14 AM   #646
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos of Sveta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
the 3rd round match has been uploaded in one of the torrents sites,I'm not bothering to download it,I can live without watching it.On the other hand,if anyone founds a link or something to the Momosova doubles match,please share,this I'm interested in watching as I read they had great fun playing.Good that Sveta had Amélie around her on her birthday This is in itself a good gift
It was good to see her laughing and smiling so soon after her loss, shows how mature she is dealing with these kind of things! Then again Id smile if I had Amelie around me

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 06:53 AM   #647
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Kuznetsova throwing racket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxWUwXVocs
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #648
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

and that is only in training shows how much she loves gras I didnt see any kind of dissapointment in stuttgart

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 08:14 PM   #649
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

I dont know if anybody of you guys did this but on sony ericson if you are at the video sections you also can search videos I thought lets put sveta in there and there came some little intervieuws after matches in rome and stuttgart I never saw. or I missed them and you all already have seen them but in case you didnt see them you should try.

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #650
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Something pissed her off in training

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #651
She came to play.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by мелание View Post
I dont know if anybody of you guys did this but on sony ericson if you are at the video sections you also can search videos I thought lets put sveta in there and there came some little intervieuws after matches in rome and stuttgart I never saw. or I missed them and you all already have seen them but in case you didnt see them you should try.
Thank you I am checking them out right now

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #652
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by мелание View Post
thanks for the finding Mel but I can't watch it,all I get is 80 search results for Kuznetsova (what a way to tease me ) and then white screen.The new wta site hates me I'll try again tomorrow,maybe by then it'll be working
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:32 PM   #653
country flag Bероника

by the way,someone posted the match vs Parmentier on russian torrent site
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:29 AM   #654
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Wimbledon 2009 / DAY 4 / Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) - Pauline Parmentier (FRA) / Rus
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1975722
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 05:32 PM   #655
She came to play.......

Thanks Dos Santos

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM   #656
♥sveta♥sammy♥

thank you

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:09 PM   #657
She came to play.......

Hi Guys!

Just a quick video I made of Sveta with my fave pictures of her, hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4s0zujJOU

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:25 PM   #658
♥sveta♥sammy♥

from whos the music??

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:28 PM   #659
She came to play.......

I dont know actually as I had used T.I - No Matter What on the video originally but due to copyright YouTube made me take it off and I had to pick a song out of there selection this was the only decent one that is sort of R&B since Sveta likes the music

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:28 PM   #660
♥sveta♥sammy♥

looks good still a few pics like 3 I never seen