Serena Videos - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 07:11 AM   #46
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute
well i only have the second and third set not highlight's, do u wan't me to upload it?

Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 07:13 AM   #47
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute
does anybody have serena video where she's on tv talk shows like jay leno, oprah.
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 08:24 AM   #48
country flag Jaffas85

Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light Jaffas85 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomexican
well i only have the second and third set not highlight's, do u wan't me to upload it?
Yeah, that would be good.

Thanks.
Jaffas85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 02:41 AM   #49
country flag Brooklyn90

Serena Nike Invinsible commercial
http://www.nikeinvincible.com/
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM   #50
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Pacomexican

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #51
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0B5718N7

First part of the third set of Serena Williams vs. Amelie Mauresmo Wimbledon 2004 semifinal

It's up to 3-2 for Serena, enjoy everyone!

Titles won:
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 05:52 PM   #52
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you soooooooooooooo much!

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #53
country flag Brooklyn90

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhuruu
Thanks Pacomexican
ur welcome
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #54
country flag Brooklyn90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffas85
Can someone please post Serena's 2005 Australian Open semi final against Maria Sharapova?

A highlight package would be good.

Thanks.
well go to my site it's up there now. I have tow versions now the espn version is the whole match, the australian open tv version is only the 2nd and thrid sets
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 10:45 AM   #55
country flag santhuruu

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=QB11S8F2

It's the second and last part of Serena Williams vs. Amelie Mauresmo Wimbledon 2004 semifinal. It's from 3-2 for Serena until the end of the third set.

Enjoy everyone!

Titles won:
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 12:04 PM   #56
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold
Is there somebody who has Wimbledon 2002 semifinal V.Williams vs J.Henin Hardenne?
It would be great if this match was uploaded !!
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #57
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Serena forum here

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #58
country flag Williams-forever

Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of Williams-forever has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhuruu
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=QB11S8F2

It's the second and last part of Serena Williams vs. Amelie Mauresmo Wimbledon 2004 semifinal. It's from 3-2 for Serena until the end of the third set.

Enjoy everyone!
Thanks for this Wimbledon classic...

NO.7: VenusWilliams
NO.6: SerenaWilliams
Williams-forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 10:03 AM   #59
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold
Hello
I'm looking for these matches:
2002-Leipzig-SF-Serena-Henin
2002-Rome-F-Serena-Henin
2002-Berlin-F-henin-Serena
2001-Munich-QF-Serena-Henin
2001-Us Open-Rd4-Serena-Henin
Is there somebody that could help me?
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #60
country flag santhuruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabou1
Hello
I'm looking for these matches:
2002-Leipzig-SF-Serena-Henin
2002-Rome-F-Serena-Henin
2002-Berlin-F-henin-Serena
2001-Munich-QF-Serena-Henin
2001-Us Open-Rd4-Serena-Henin
Is there somebody that could help me?
Sorry don't have those.

Titles won: