Ana's AO Partner Novak Djokovic LIVE Chat over (off forum topic) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #1
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Ana's AO Partner Novak Djokovic LIVE Chat over (off forum topic)

Stay Tuned for next date

http://www.novak-djokovic.com/chat/chat/eng_chat.html

Last edited by Belco : Mar 15th, 2006 at 11:25 AM.
Belco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 08:29 AM   #2
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ems__
AWWW I missed it!!! Is there a transcript at least?
you didnt miss anything
its happening tonight at about 5AM melb/syd time. Remember we are ahead of serbia in time and date. We said it was 7:15pm Beograde Time.

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #3
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, thanks for the info. Kinda hoping I will be up at 5 AM.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 01:49 PM   #4
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

its only 5am in melbourne/sydney
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #5
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
5am... I don't think I could do that!!!!
Oh well, I'm sure I'll hear about what was said somewhere later!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #6
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
I hope someone will save transcript because I won`t be online at that time.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #7
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

novak online RIGHT NOW
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #8
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
I missed it
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #9
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
That was fun! A bit confusing though...
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 03:08 PM   #10
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Belco, why does your sig says September????
Ppl who were there-tell us how it went pls!

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 08:59 PM   #11
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688
Ppl who were there-tell us how it went pls!
Well, it was a bit chaotic because people were asking too many questions at the same time and also the questions were in English and Serbian, so it was quite hard to follow.
So the webmaster suggested that for the first half an hour we all chat in English and after that in Serbian. The questions were as you can imagine, do you have a girlfriend, are you friends with that player… and so on. He’s just a normal kid. What was interesting to me is that at one point Nole left to talk with Mario Ancic (they’re good friends apparently) and then Mario sent his greetings, which was nice.
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 06:14 AM   #12
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

was very nice.

natasha there will be a transcript... just watch my signature..
it should be on his website within the next day or two i would imagine

ill fix my signature and there will be another chat session coming up soon and abit more organised

we gonna have a new system in place
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 01:52 PM   #13
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

See my signature for details
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 07:19 AM   #14
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
so, how soon is "soon"?

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #15
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by G~Playa
so, how soon is "soon"?
transcript of the 2nd chat?
withing 2 days id think