Vote Now! New Forum Name! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What should our new name be???

The Candy Shop 2 6.90%
Patty's Penthouse 2 6.90%
Patty's Partisans 3 10.34%
The Patty Party 6 20.69%
The Peppermint Parlor 6 20.69%
The Schnyder Show 2 6.90%
Peppermint Patty 5 17.24%
PeaNUTS Patty 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 24th, 2006, 06:26 AM   #16
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
PattyBellyButton

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2006, 08:56 AM   #17
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
"The Patty Island" would be the best one
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #18
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty
But it`s not in the bet!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:58 PM   #19
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

uh... no

the voting is closed right Greg?
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM   #20

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogus
uh... no

the voting is closed right Greg?
u don't like Patty so you don't care then why do you write any comment?
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 07:20 PM   #21
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u don't like Patty so you don't care then why do you write any comment?
(Like me) vogus surely thinks she shouldn't get slammed in her own forum. (Re. Rainer, that's different I guess, and ppl can always Pepper Patty in GM). I'm glad the result was decisive, that the "winner" includes both the word Peppermint and Paired P's, and that it doesn't include a family name she's essentially abandoned (rightly or wrongly, depending on one's viewpoint).
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 08:41 PM   #22

"The Peppermint Parlor" is an awful one, and I find it kinda offensive :retard:
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 10:31 PM   #23
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, voting is closed. I'll go ask the Admins now.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 07:27 AM   #24
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I only just voted

And I voted for my suggestion PeaNUTS Patty
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:56 PM   #25
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ivo
But it`s not in the bet!

But, it`s in your location!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 01:36 PM   #26
country flag Swiss Ivo

And, now? What`s, now!
The Patty Party and The Peppermint Pearl is quit!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 4th, 2006, 05:52 PM   #27
country flag Swiss Ivo

The Peppermint Pearl, leads again!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 4th, 2006, 10:51 PM   #28
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ivo
The Peppermint Pearl, leads again!
The Peppermint Parlor will be what the name is changed to. It was leading by a large margin when the voting actually closed.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 05:21 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyBellyButton
The Peppermint Parlor will be what the name is changed to. It was leading by a large margin when the voting actually closed.
great so you will be alone to post here. :retard:
without me, for sure.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 06:03 AM   #30
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyBellyButton

The Peppermint Parlor

ELENA DEMENTIEVA