Vote Now! New Forum Name! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What should our new name be???

The Candy Shop 2 6.90%
Patty's Penthouse 2 6.90%
Patty's Partisans 3 10.34%
The Patty Party 6 20.69%
The Peppermint Parlor 6 20.69%
The Schnyder Show 2 6.90%
Peppermint Patty 5 17.24%
PeaNUTS Patty 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 11:42 PM   #1
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Vote Now! New Forum Name!

Hey guys! Here are the options!

The Candy Shop
Patty's Penthouse
Patty's Partisans
The Patty Party
Peppermint Parlor
Schnyder Show
Peppermint Patty
PeaNUTS Patty

Vote Now!
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 11:43 PM   #2
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
My Vote:
The Peppermint Parlor
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #3
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Peppermint parlour

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 10:25 AM   #4
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Patty's Penthouse

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #5
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
The Patty Party !!!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #6
country flag iPatty

I'll stop the voting on Tuesday. Then we will request it from the Admins!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #7
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~PPP~
I'll stop the voting on Tuesday. Then we will request it from the Admins!

Please ~PPP~, give the people one week more time!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #8
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ivo

Please ~PPP~, give the people one week more time!
OK, next Tuesday I will ask the Admins.
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:24 AM   #9
country flag Swiss Ivo

Thanks, PPP!
I hope, more people will vote!
If not, it`s also O.K.!
That means, the people agree with us!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #10
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ivo
Thanks, PPP!
I hope, more people will vote!
If not, it`s also O.K.!
That means, the people agree with us!
don't care, you mean
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 11:39 AM   #11
country flag Swiss Ivo

Patty's Penthouse

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #12
country flag iPatty

Peppermint Parlor is way ahead.
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 10:35 AM   #13
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyBellyButton
Peppermint Parlor is way ahead.
O.K.! I`ve respect!
It`s democracy!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 01:51 AM   #14
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Remember, I get royalties on any use of the word Peppermint in connection with this Particular Player. (Sometime, someone wait while she's signing autographs and hand her a York's Peppermint Patty. After she gives you a funny look, tell her its from JR).
Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 08:31 PM   #15
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR*
Remember, I get royalties on any use of the word Peppermint in connection with this Particular Player. (Sometime, someone wait while she's signing autographs and hand her a York's Peppermint Patty. After she gives you a funny look, tell her its from JR).
What kind of royalties?

Guys, I was thinking. I think we should all have "parts" in the Peppermint Parlor (when it gets chosen ), kind of like the Royal Court and Maria's Mafia. I think that vogus should be the FOUNDER of the Peppermint Parlor, since he was the one who came up with the idea. Then, I could be the CASHIER BOY of the Peppermint Parlor. Don't you all think this is a good idea?