Main Draw!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Main Draw!!!

Main Draw

(1/wc)Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) v BYE
Q v Q

Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) v Q
(8)Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Na Li (CHN)

(4)Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) v BYE
Kveta Peschke (CZE) v Q

Vera Zvonareva (RUS) v (wc)Selima Sfar (TUN)
(7)Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Virginie Razzano (FRA)

(6)Anastasia Myskina (RUS) v Jie Zheng (CHN)
(wc)Martina Hingis (SUI) v Sania Mirza (IND)

Marion Bartoli (FRA) v Vera Dushevina (RUS)
(3)Maria Sharapova (RUS) v BYE

(5)Nadia Petrova (RUS) v Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
Ai Sugiyama (JPN) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)

Elena Likhovtseva (RUS) v Jelena Jankovic (SCG)
(2)Lindsay Davenport (USA) v BYE

Last edited by tobi : Feb 18th, 2006 at 04:31 PM.
tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:25 PM   #2
country flag Pierce4ever

Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold Pierce4ever is a splendid one to behold
go Na Li

And also good luck to all german players

Wating and Hoping for Sesil´s comeback 2008
Pierce4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #3
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of
Mauresmo is a bit of surprise in the draw!
Unlikely Serena and Venus´ withdrawals.
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #4
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute
goodbye sania!

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #5
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Marti vs Sania, then potentially against Nastya and Maria!!! Great match ups!!! Semis vs Lindsay would be interesting as well. Good luck Marti, but I do love Nastya as well. Jelena J, tough opener, then a rematch from last year's final against Lindsay. Good luck sweetie. Dani vs Na Li 1st round - yuck!!! Oh well, good luck to both!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:34 PM   #6
country flag lukehingis

lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute lukehingis has a reputation beyond repute
Always wanted to see how Martina will handle Sania.. good luck Martina!!!!
Keep Fighting, Keep Believing

Novak "Nole" Djokovic
lukehingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:35 PM   #7
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Good Luck and GO GO GO Selima

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:35 PM   #8
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Good Luck to 7)Francesca Schiavone , (wc)Martina Hingis, (3)Maria Sharapova , Ai Sugiyama ,NA LI and (2)Lindsay Davenport
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:36 PM   #9
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Possible Amélie-Justine semi

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #10
country flag lovlenad

lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of lovlenad has much to be proud of
jiayou na&jie!it's difficult but just try your best!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
lovlenad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #11
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Bes of Luck to:

Lindz
Ami
Sania
Bepa
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #12
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Lindsay

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #13
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
what a draw
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #14
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
OMFG

Na v Dani

Good luck to both of them. This time, Li Show the world your tennis Na ! try to do your best !

Jie v Nastya Jia You Jie ! You can win, I know it...

Definitely, I hate this draw...

Come on Lindsay and Martina

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:20 PM   #15
country flag TiK-Tee

TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future
Go
Hingis
Myskina

H I N G I S
MYSKINAkirilenkoKOURNIKOVAkrasnoroutskay
DEMENTIEVA AFR
"I thought I played well ,I just finished at the wrong time!"
*-*Purser aboard SS Dementieva*-*
Lena Marmalade
TiK-Tee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote