Mary-Kate Olsen obsessed with supermodel Kate Moss - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Mary-Kate Olsen obsessed with supermodel Kate Moss

http://www.handbag.com/gossip/hotoff...StoryID=447948

Mary-Kate Wants To Play Moss

Young millionairess Mary-Kate Olsen is obsessed with supermodel Kate Moss and is desperate to play her idol on the big screen.
The teen star wants to make a movie about Moss and star in it herself - to show people she can really act.

A friend of Olsen says, "Mary-Kate absolutely adores Kate Moss.

"She was so worried about her when she went into rehab (for cocaine use) and she even wrote her really nice letter offering her support and friendship."

The 19-year-old believes the two have a lot in common and are both "independent, free spirits".

The source adds, "Mary-Kate think that she would be able to bring the right edginess and depth to the role.

"She sees Kate as a survivor, just as she is herself."
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 12:18 AM   #2
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (pukes)
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 12:36 AM   #3
country flag Wsisters45

Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of Wsisters45 has much to be proud of
Wsisters45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 12:50 AM   #4
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy
http://www.handbag.com/gossip/hotoff...StoryID=447948

Mary-Kate Wants To Play Moss

Young millionairess Mary-Kate Olsen is obsessed with supermodel Kate Moss and is desperate to play her idol on the big screen.
The teen star wants to make a movie about Moss and star in it herself - to show people she can really act.

A friend of Olsen says, "Mary-Kate absolutely adores Kate Moss.

"She was so worried about her when she went into rehab (for cocaine use) and she even wrote her really nice letter offering her support and friendship."

The 19-year-old believes the two have a lot in common and are both "independent, free spirits".

The source adds, "Mary-Kate think that she would be able to bring the right edginess and depth to the role.

"She sees Kate as a survivor, just as she is herself."
Sweet (No sarcasm involved).

Nice to see her doing something worthwhile other than modelling for fashion brands.
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:07 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
hmm... Mary-Kate's the one who had the eating disorder right? Guess you can see that she likes Kate Moss then...

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:37 AM   #6
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:37 AM   #7
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
They're both coke snorting, airheads so yeah a lot in common.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #8
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
For some reason, this is the weirdest thing I've read in a long time. A fucking Olsen twin thinks she's perfect for the role of a junkie supermodel, one of the most beautiful women in the world!?
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:14 PM   #9
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I'd LOVE to be as thin as those two!
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:17 PM   #10
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (pukes)
lol!!!