Evgeni PLUSHENKO WINS GOLD - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #1
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
Evgeni PLUSHENKO WINS GOLD

Yes people, half-way through his program and he's won the GOLD. Americans 2nd and 3rd with 5 more to go including an American so odds are an American man may win a medal.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #2
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
masterclass from zhenya
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Vaidisova Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:37 PM   #3
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusfan
Yes people, half-way through his program and he's won the GOLD. Americans 2nd and 3rd with 5 more to go including an American so odds are an American man may win a medal.
What event is this ??
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #4
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE
What event is this ??
Figure skating

And Weir isn't winning a medal...
Actualy Americans won't win a single medal here, they are currently in positions 4-6 with two skaters left.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #5
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Figure skating

And Weir isn't winning a medal...
Actualy Americans won't win a single medal here, they are currently in positions 4-6 with two skaters left.
Oh well...we still have more GOLDS then any other country...

Congrats to EVGENI!!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:56 PM   #6
country flag jogoss_78

jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all jogoss_78 is a name known to all
HE DESERVES IT
jogoss_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #7
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
They screwed Weir..... but I guess he deserved it for skating like he didn't know what he was doing out there.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #8
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Must be nice to nice to know you've got it in the bag before you even step onto the ice for the long program. This is no better than the old days when school figures were worth 60%.
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #9
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
well done, Evgeni Plushenko

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:54 PM   #10
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to Evgeni Plushenko on winning the Men's gold medal in the 2006 Winter Olympics. He now goes down in history as one of the all time great men's figure skaters.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:53 PM   #11
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
to Zhenya He is simply the best and he fully deserves it
But to Brian Joubert for only finishing 7th I wanted him on the podium
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #12
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
I guess people who wanted to watch the event not knowing how it comes out have no choice now? You could not put the spoiler in your thread title.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 03:05 AM   #13
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
The outfits some of the guys wear are sooooooooo tacky
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 03:18 AM   #14
country flag hrbatyfan

hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all hrbatyfan is a name known to all
Hats off to Evgeni.

I'm also glad Evan Lysacek finished strong!
hrbatyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 03:28 AM   #15
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Dick Button said Plushenko bamboozles you with his flailing arms Scott Hamilton said he didnt really have a program.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote