(n_n) Tati "Very Own Golden Racket and Diamond" Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #1
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
(n_n) Tati "Very Own Golden Racket and Diamond" Thread

Antwerp draw.

(1) Kim Clijsters - bye
Tatiana Golovin - (WC) Kirsten Flipkens
Virginie Razzano - Dinara Safina
Katarina Srebotnik - (8) Francesca Schiavone

(3) Mary Pierce - bye
Klara Koukalova - Lucie Safarova
Anabel Medina Garrigues - Marta Domachowska
(WC) Daniela Hantuchova - (5) Elena Dementieva

(Q) qualifier - (7) Venus Williams
(Q) qualifier - (Q) qualifier
Ana Ivanovic - Roberta Vinci
(4) Nadia Petrova - bye

(WC) Michaella Krajicek - (6) Patty Schnyder
Kveta Peschke - (Q) qualifier
Iveta Benesova - Maria Vento-Kabchi
(2) Amélie Mauresmo - bye

Tough draw. At least she should be able to win one round and who knows with the voodoo doll, we can make Kim withdraws and is replaced by a LL and off we are to the QF

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #2
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that is one hell of a draw. I didn't know Clijsters would be back so early. And Safina, Razzano, and Schiavone are no push overs either.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #3
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
I dont like this draw!! all my favourite players have tough draws to make it to the QF. tati, Krajicek, hantuchova VS dementieva!!
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #4
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
a couple of road matches in the 1st 2 rounds for tati. if she beats flipkens, kim should be a good challenge and she might not be 100%.

this is an interesting week for tati. she might face both mauresmo and clijsters for the 1st time.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:34 PM   #5
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
i hope this is it for Tati before Indain Wells, she needs a rest! but good luck to her here.
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM   #6
country flag JS

JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold
I didn't know she wanted to play here.
First round really winable, but next : Kim!! Maybe it's not that bad, it's good for her to face some top players, and Kim might still be a bit injured... maybe...

Tatiana
Woz Woz Wozniacki!
JS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 05:23 PM   #7
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Tati ! Fit as she is, it' s a good first round so it would be good she play against a top player, again .
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #8
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
This is it Tati. Last stop before IW. Now if she doesn't win her first round match *knocks wood*, we shall appoint her the new WTA spy.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 06:43 PM   #9
country flag am13

am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all
Hard draw... But Tati show us that she can beat the best players !
ALLEZ TATIANA !!!

TatiWorld

Marat Safin & Roger Federer

Fan de notre génie français : Richard Gasquet !

am13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #10
country flag Oural56

Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light Oural56 is a glorious beacon of light
I think Tati can do a good tournament in Anvers

Vamoooos Tati!!

Amelia Island 2007 Champion
Portoroz 2007 Champion

Mary Pierce Aravane Rezaï

Lucie Safarova you touch my heart in Paris(10/02/07)

Fill in the draw: Amelia Island Champion
Oural56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #11
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
After her great week in Paris if she can't beat Flipkens I might flip out.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 09:20 PM   #12
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Damn tough draw for Tati. I think she'll get passed Kirsten but Kim in the next round.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #13
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Tati!!
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 10:45 AM   #14
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
tatiana will take train monday morning to anvers!

and after she will go to miami to training with Tarik (3 weeks), she will not go to Dubai
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #15
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf
tatiana will take train monday morning to anvers!

and after she will go to miami to training with Tarik (3 weeks), she will not go to Dubai
Sounds like a good plan