Serena Williams to guest on MARTHA stewarts talk show next week... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #1
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Serena Williams to guest on MARTHA stewarts talk show next week...

The good news is that i was watching MARTHA and it said that Serena will be on on her show next week ( or the following week ). An exact date was not given.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #2
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
That will be fun! I'll actually have to watch the show now.
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #3

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meesh
That will be fun! I'll actually have to watch the show now.
Martha always has her guests cook with her... ..i hope Serena can hang with Martha in the Kitchen!!
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #4
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
or maybe she can make a craft?? Maybe a welcome back gift for Martina? Either way it will be fun to watch.. and as always "a good thing"...
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:52 PM   #5

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meesh
or maybe she can make a craft?? Maybe a welcome back gift for Martina? Either way it will be fun to watch.. and as always "a good thing"...
A welcome back gift for Martina...
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #6
TonyP

TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future TonyP has a brilliant future
Maybe they can cook up something special and send it over to Antwerp so they will have good food to eat during the Diamond Games, from which Serena has withdrawn.

Seriously folks, are you happier to see her cooking on a TV show or cookin' on court?
TonyP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #7
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Martha Stewart is the worst kind of trash. Serena should avoid people like that.
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:10 PM   #8
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Serena, I'm really getting angry and unpatient, because you should stop for a moment with those stupid shows, and train train and train. All the Williams fans are waiting for you and we want new tennis matches to see from you!!! Sorry but I think Serena must train a lot harder now and she must come back soon in good shape on the court. I think Serena has really slim down so her form is back! And she should play the tournaments because then she will get match play or at least play doubles with Venus! I'm feeling soo disappointed for the people who wanted to see Serena in Antwerp, I almost wanted to go too to Antwerp, to see Serena, thank god I didn't order tickets.

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:12 PM   #9
country flag -VSR-

-VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute -VSR- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhuruu
Come on Serena, I'm really getting angry and unpatient, because you should stop for a moment with those stupid shows, and train train and train. All the Williams fans are waiting for you and we want new tennis matches to see from you!!! Sorry but I think Serena must train a lot harder now and she must come back soon in good shape on the court. I think Serena has really slim down so her form is back! And she should play the tournaments because then she will get match play or at least play doubles with Venus! I'm feeling soo disappointed for the people who wanted to see Serena in Antwerp, I almost wanted to go too to Antwerp, to see Serena, thank god I didn't order tickets.
I agree!

But I can still count on Venus!
-VSR- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:21 PM   #10
country flag Brooks.

Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to be positive and assume that Serena is taking this extra time to get her game ready...I think she'll be in dubai
Brooks. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #11
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
WTF serena

pleeeese play tennis instead of cooking with a former prisoner
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #12
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeReeFan
I'm going to be positive and assume that Serena is taking this extra time to get her game ready...I think she'll be in dubai
By doing a talk show?
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #13
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVEEE that show...oh i can't fucking wait. but please serena, be ready for dubai.

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #14

Lightbulb

In Serenas defense MARTHA tapes allot of her shows weeks in advance of airing them. Martha also sometimes shoots multiple shows during one day. So i am ASSUMING when Serena was on GOOD MORNING AMERICA she went down to Marthas studio on one of those days that Martha was shooting allot of episodes. So she could have done these two appearences all within a few hours...
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #15
Meesh

I didn't know she taped ahead of time. I had this vision of Cam'ron Giles in line with a few Gertrude and Betty's at Martha's studio in New York. They were discussing their pumpkin butter recipes.