Nadia's official Website - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 05:03 PM   #16
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future
Re: Nadia's official Website

What does that mean? That she will have two websites now; one in english and one in russian? I don't understand any russian so it would be a pity to not be able to visit this page.
I think the russian site looks very good and there is already the logo of airness compared to her "old" site! But why not putting an english and a russian version on nadia-petrova.com

BTW: I would love to read a weekly blog or longer messages as well!
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 05:12 PM   #17
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisi View Post
What does that mean? That she will have two websites now; one in english and one in russian? I don't understand any russian so it would be a pity to not be able to visit this page.
I think the russian site looks very good and there is already the logo of airness compared to her "old" site! But why not putting an english and a russian version on nadia-petrova.com

BTW: I would love to read a weekly blog or longer messages as well!
My best guess is that she has a substantial amound of Russian fans who do not speak English. Who knows, maybe the English version of the site will be integrated with the Russian one. I'll post more information as it becomes available.

Old Mar 10th, 2007, 04:42 PM   #18
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future

Me too. i love the language, but I guess it's really difficult. So I hope there will be one page with a Russian and an English version soon.
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 05:21 PM   #19
country flag Chrisi

At the moment the russian page is definitely better updated. All result of IW are posted there and on the english page...nothing
Mary Pierce.....♥

Old Mar 13th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #20
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the moment the russian page is definitely better updated. All result of IW are posted there and on the english page...nothing
That's because the English version is being reworked. They just posted the info to let us now that there won't be any updates until the new English site is ready.
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:33 PM   #21
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

i wanted to check nadia's website and i found this russian site great design but i can't understand anything, lol
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 04:32 PM   #22
country flag Chrisi

I have the same problem
Mary Pierce.....♥

Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM   #23
country flag Chrisi

Her site is available in English now
Mary Pierce.....♥

Old Jun 15th, 2007, 04:23 AM   #24
country flag Ferosh

Quote:
Her site is available in English now
Unfortunately, the English translations are really bad.
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #25
country flag Chrisi

Yeah, but better than nothing. And a lot of fans just need the english version...
Mary Pierce.....♥