Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2006, 10:42 PM   #16
country flag paranoia0809

paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of paranoia0809 has much to be proud of
My english is bad too, and I love Nadia too. She's a very nice player and I am a big fan of her since years.

Nadia is in superform at the moment and she can beat everyone
Good luck to all russian girls and ladies especially: Elena Likhovtseva , Vera Zvonareva , Nadia Petrova , Elena Bovina, Sveta Kuznetsova, Maria Kirilenko, Elena Dementieva, Dinara Safina, Anna Chakvetadze, Elena Vesnina , Ekaterina Bychkova, Alina Jidkova and Maria Sharapova
paranoia0809 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2006, 12:22 PM   #17
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Cindy thanks for sharing with us your story of meeting Nadia at the Open Gaz France. It was wonderful to read. You sound so enthusiastic . I'm a bit surprised to know that you're also a fan of Nadia. I thought you're only a Nastya and LenaD fan because I usually see your posts in their forums. Anyways its nice to know you also like Nadia.

Noursette thanks for the picture. You all look like you're having a great time in there.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #18
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mandy here

have seen Nadia in Australia, Belgium and of course Holland
she's always been real nice to me

i literally ran into her once
that's nearly 3 years ago now
she was real cool about it and didn't mind at all

she's great, real sweet too
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #19
country flag QuicKyMonSter
Team WTAworld
Official Stalker

QuicKyMonSter has disabled reputation
BUMP!
Hi guys! I'm Niko, and I'm a big fan of Nadia she's my fave after Chanda (but now that she's not playing i guess I prefer Petrova). The first time i saw her was at the French Open when she was playing Seles and won... then I watched her match against capriati and loved her game, and since then she's my idol
I'll probably be seeing her at the YEC (yeah, i live in Madrid ). I hope she makes it ...i'm almost sure she will! well...that's all for now..
QuicKyMonSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 09:46 PM   #20
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Hello and welcome to all!
Thank you for introducing yourselves. I hope that we make this forum a little more active.
Old Apr 15th, 2006, 10:06 PM   #21
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everybody!
My name is Yury (I like when everybody calls me Yuran). I'm 18. I'm greatest Nadia fan. I became a fan of her since she defeated Martina Hingis on Kremlin Cup. One of my happiest memories is Nadia's match point against Patty in last year Linz

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 04:34 AM   #22
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Yo!
My name is Jonathan but everyone I know calls me Jono. I live in NZ and was able to see Nadia play at the ASB Classic. After her loss to Bartoli I saw her walking thru to the player rooms and she stoped and talked to me. It was heaven! I have been a huge, die-hard fan of Nadia's since the start of 2003.

How is everyone doing today?
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 04:53 AM   #23
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
And I also hate all the people that go around saying she's a b***h and talking crap about her and her attitude on court. It's none of their business, if she's like that, she's like that. If you don't like it, don't watch it and shut up. Same goes for Bepa, I always feel kinda obliged to defend her as well
I hate these people as well

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 04:53 AM   #24
country flag RR-87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bakers Boy~
Yo!
My name is Jonathan but everyone I know calls me Jono. I live in NZ and was able to see Nadia play at the ASB Classic. After her loss to Bartoli I saw her walking thru to the player rooms and she stoped and talked to me. It was heaven! I have been a huge, die-hard fan of Nadia's since the start of 2003.

How is everyone doing today?
Hi, Jono!
Will you watch Nadia vs Patty today?

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 05:45 AM   #25
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87
Hi, Jono!
Will you watch Nadia vs Patty today?
Hey mate!
I can't watch it because I'm in NZ and all we get over here is the GS's. But I will be getting up at 6.00am to follow her on live scores...like I always do! I would really love to watch it tho!!

What about you?
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 05:52 AM   #26
country flag Mana

If you guys want to add me and we can chat some more about Nadia and other things!
jonoparish@hotmail.com
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 06:04 AM   #27
country flag RR-87

Quote:
Hey mate!
I can't watch it because I'm in NZ and all we get over here is the GS's. But I will be getting up at 6.00am to follow her on live scores...like I always do! I would really love to watch it tho!!

What about you?
Poor you
Fortunately I have ES and ES2, so I will see it

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 06:14 AM   #28
country flag Mana

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87
Poor you
Fortunately I have ES and ES2, so I will see it
Lucky you
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #29
country flag RR-87

Quote:
Lucky you
at least you will see Nadia winning French Open this year

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #30
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't made any post in here
Vsem privet! = Hi everyone
My name is Ruslan ( Rusik is what my girl friend and some of my close friends call me ) I can't say i'm the biggest Nadia's fan but I love her. Love her alot
Go Nadenka
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote