Nadia's hard-courts season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #1
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Nadia's hard-courts season

So Nadia begins her U.S. hard courts campaign in D.c. this week.
the field is not great and she has a very good chance of winning the title IMO if she plays well.
She's the second seed and opens against a qualifier
By the way, by reaching the 4th round at Wimbledon, she made her 20th second week of a slam..amazing
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #2
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadia's hard-courts season

Nadia won her College Park R1 match 6-2 6-2

There should be a livestream for R2 vs Bouchard, starting in 30 mins!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #3
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

She won her second round with the same score but holding serve more easily. she faced no Bp.
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #4
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

It was so nice to see Nadia play well vs Bouchard!

Now comes the first real test in QF vs Top 60 player Jovanovski. C`mon!

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Tight win against BoJJ and next!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #6
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Into the SF with a 76 75 win over Jovanovski
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #7
country flag rucolo

So happy Nadia is into a WTA SF again! Finally!

Now please do not self-destruct vs Falconi. Move your feet, Nadia!

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #8
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

Nadia Petrova - Irina Falconi 1:6 6:1 6:3

After a complete waste first set, Nadia turned the match around!

Next one in the final is Shahar Peer (I hoped for a match against Tamira) but ok, I think Nadia can win here if she plays well!
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 01:00 PM   #9
country flag rucolo

Great fight back, Nadia! And great to see her in a WTA final again!

Quote:
As for Petrova, she wasn't quite as close to defeat as Peer, but also dropped the first set in her 16 61 63 win over Irina Falconi.

"My concentration was not there. My reactions were not there," Petrova said of her slow start. "I felt half a second late to react to the ball. I knew I had to be more light on my feet and get in a groove, and that's what I tried to do. Breaking her right away in the second set helped get my confidence and game back and I played solid from there until the end."

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 05:51 PM   #10
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

disgusted by this Shahar Peer pro crowd.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 06:48 PM   #11
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

Amzing win - after she was down in the second set 0:2 ... she made 6 games on the row

*WOOOOOOHOOOOOO*
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 08:55 PM   #12
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:05 AM   #13
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on title #10 Nadia
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM   #14
country flag rucolo

yes, singles title #10 for Nadia!

Should give her confidence for the next weeks.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 03:33 PM   #15
country flag rucolo

Toronto

Quote:
[3] Vera Zvonareva (RUS) vs Bye
Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS) vs Nadia Petrova (RUS)
Petra Martic (CRO) vs Lucie Hradecka (CZE)
Elena Vesnina (RUS) vs [13] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
C`mon, Nadia!

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !