Who is Going ?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 04:27 AM   #1
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Who is Going ??

Anybody going??

I am planning to go, but won't be sure until 1-2 weeks beforehand.

I have hotel reservations and will probably go alone... hard to drag anyone along for this kind of thing . I'll be there Saturday or Sunday through Thursday. (I like the earlier rounds .)

Hoping to spend some time at the beach too, but I just checked the weather and it's not very warm there in early April .

Post here if you are going... for sure the WTAWorld group should get together and go out one night !
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2006, 07:24 AM   #2
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
I am going but I'll be there on the last Saturday and Sunday for the semi's and final. It's always an awesome time and I just can't wait for this year's event

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 02:34 AM   #3
country flag *roddicksinme*

*roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute
I usually go every year, but I am not sure about this year. I also like to go during hte early rounds, but I have school on Monday and Tuesday now....so if i go it will be Wednesday-Friday i guess
Pierce Petrova Frazier Smashnova Tulyaganova Davenport Jankovic Fonseca Capriati Clijsters Golovin Hingis Sharapova Peer Chakvetadze Shaughnessy Schiavone Schnyder Molik Zvonareva Castano Sequera Garbin Kuznetsova Mirza Sprem Tanasugarn Rampre Gallovits Gullickson Uberois Granville Suarez Ruano Czink
*roddicksinme* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #4
imogen

imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going. I'm working in NY until April and thought it would be a good opportunity to see some big names before going back to little old NZ. I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope that the big names show up and make it to the semis and finals.
imogen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #5
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
i've gone the last 2 years and loved it and hope to go back this year, but i'm not sure yet because of class schedules, etc. I'll probably go for semis and finals
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #6
imogen

imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm only going on Sunday....I hope Lindsay and Mary are playing in the final....hope to see you guys there!
imogen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #7
country flag JasonW

JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light JasonW is a glorious beacon of light
Of Course I am going...as always. If you want to get togther or something, drop me a message or something.

Visit http://www.ludorock.com Ludo is the next big band!!!
JasonW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 05:49 PM   #8
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
So what days is everyone going? And have you received your tickets yet? I'm going on semis day (Saturday), I'll be sitting at Section D, Row 10, Seat 62. Look out for a huge Lindsay sign and come visit me! lol
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #9
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there Sunday to Sunday and I can get together if anyone wants to.
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 01:47 AM   #10
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
I'll be there Sunday to Sunday and I can get together if anyone wants to.

Oh, wow, exciting! The fabulous Miss. STILL not sure if I can get away.... and now if I do go, I may be flying in from Puerto Rico! (Going there for work the week before.)
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 03:41 PM   #11
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone can touch base right before.
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 03:46 AM   #12
country flag drake3781

The weather looks beautiful... should be highs in mid 70's and lows around 60. Nice..

I'm still on the fence about going....
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 10:35 AM   #13
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #14
country flag Redken

Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice Redken is just really nice
Whoever is going, please some pics of Harkleroad, have fun
Redken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 03:50 AM   #15
country flag drake3781

Now I'm probably not going.