Dementieva's Tsunami - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #1
country flag matyika

matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice matyika is just really nice
Dementieva's Tsunami

What is up there ? Dementieva beats Myskina, Hingis wipes out Sharapova and Dementieva, like a tsunami, blows Hingis off the court. Nothing "extravagant" is here, we have seen the proper and true Dementieva acting at her ability. She was playing and enyoing tennis and not "sweating", "suffering","fighting" and "worrying" about it. It was incredible, superb, magnificet, very enyojable ecc., ecc. Even the service is "upside down". I "missed" about 12 to 15 DF-s ???? I hope these are "off" for ever. The result: Hingis was just a "snack" for her. We would like to see the same Golden Girl with the same result at Paris, Wimbledon and US Open, and we could be satisfied - but just for a while. Anyway, up to now, bravo, bravissimo.
Otherwise, she is representing something new at the tennis scenery: she is like the italien Opera aria, the most charming "La donna mobile" of tennis courts.
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:54 AM   #2
country flag michelle11

michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of
perfect .

Let me hear your balalaika’s ringing out
Come and keep your comrade warm

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
michelle11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #3
country flag Dementirilenko

Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold
definetly a good summary of what had happend tonight at Tokyo!

Patty Schnyder, Anastasia Myskina
Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt, David Nalbandian

"I think I played well, I just finished at the wrong time."

Cellist at Kirilenko's Orchestra
Formerly known as "henner"
Dementirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #4
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
indeed!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 12:15 AM   #5
country flag evinrude15

evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future evinrude15 has a brilliant future
and know the Tsunami arrived in Paris
evinrude15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote