Olga Savchuk(UKR) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2006, 03:03 PM   #46
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I was bored today and doing crazy things with my camera and scanner and thought you may like it if I shared Olga's autograph with you

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:10 AM   #47
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Anne!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #48
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
dont see Olga in the Indian Wells draw???? I guess she is not playing.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM   #49
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Olga

Old Mar 10th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #50
country flag -sugi-

Olga is playing in Miami, Amelia Island and Charleston as her schedule

Old Mar 11th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #51
country flag LilMashaFan

yea, a lot of tennis for her in the next 4 weeks after IW.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 06:08 PM   #52
country flag -sugi-

I am excited for when Olga next plays

Old Mar 17th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #53
country flag LilMashaFan

me too, i think she might have to qualify for Miami, but the way she is playng now it shouldnt be much of a problem.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #54
country flag -sugi-

yeah I hope she is training hard

Do you know anything about her coach? I am trying to find information on her. She is a middle-aged blonde woman who looks quite rich and wears a fur coat It could be her mother travelling and not her coach I am wondering

Old Mar 17th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #55
country flag LilMashaFan

ill try to find something out, ill post it here if i find anything.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 06:31 AM   #56
country flag -sugi-

thank you

It doesn't mention anything on her WTA Profile about a coach. I hope she gets a profile picture soon

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 09:32 AM   #57
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Olga plays the qualies in Miami Here is her draw:

Tathiana Garbin (ITA) [7]
vs.

Yuliana Fedak (UKR)

Sandra Kloesel (GER)
vs.

Olga Savchuk (UKR) [17]

Fedak and Garbin can be tricky but if Olga plays as well as she played in Antwerp,she should beat them Davai Olga I'm soo happy to see her playing again I missed her Udachi!!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 10:53 AM   #58
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Olga.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:14 PM   #59
country flag LilMashaFan

Olga got beat 6-1 6-1!

I dont know what happened? I guess she was probly rusty?

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 03:31 PM   #60
country flag -sugi-

I guess... You don't to hear my reaction to the score