Olga Savchuk(UKR) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #31
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Good first round, i think she can do it!
Kutuzova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #32
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniKim
She can win!

I bet she'll get a direct entry into the French Open main draw

I think Olga will also be able to end the year in the top 100. She has lots of talent I think she could become a top 30 players one day but she is still young, it will take time

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:57 PM   #33
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondarenko-fan

I think Olga will also be able to end the year in the top 100. She has lots of talent I think she could become a top 30 players one day but she is still young, it will take time
I totally agree with you She is already near the top 100 and once there,I think she could only rise The first round is definitly winnable Davai Olga She'll play on Wednesday.
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 07:42 PM   #34
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

She plays Cohen-Aloro tonight and after that she will play Daniela Hantuchova. Good luck Olga!

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 05:44 AM   #35
country flag -sugi-

(Q) Olga Savchuk (UKR) d. (Q) Stephanie Cohen-Aloro (FRA) 26 75 75

I now regretfully am about to leave for vacation so can not follow Olga's progress

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:33 PM   #36
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
here's some footage from Olga's match against Daniela

R2: Olga Savchuk d. Daniela Hantuchova (news item)
http://rapidshare.de/files/13431505/...chova.wmv.html

R2: Olga Savchuk d. Daniela Hantuchova (last game)
http://rapidshare.de/files/13431733/...game_.wmv.html
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 02:13 AM   #37
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Olga beat Hantuchova 6-4 6-3!!!! Great Win!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #38
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
Olya lost to Nadia but the girl showed alot of potential. I'm impressed
Go Olya
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:57 PM   #39
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Great Tournament! Not sure wut shes playing next week, or if she is...ill go look.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #40
country flag LilMashaFan

I couldnt find her any of the draws for next week. Also, i did a little calculating and if i was correct she should break into the top 100 at ab about 98-99!!!!! GREAT JOB OLGA!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 11:19 PM   #41
country flag -sugi-

I am so happy Olga won A Great tournament and she can only improve

Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 12:38 AM   #42
country flag LilMashaFan

Ranked 92!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 06:44 AM   #43
country flag -sugi-

Old Mar 1st, 2006, 02:22 AM   #44
country flag LilMashaFan

Indian Wells and Miami are her next stops, when a coupl;e matches in the main draw, and ill be fired up!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 04:02 PM   #45
country flag -sugi-

good luck Olga