Olga Savchuk(UKR) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 04:54 PM   #16
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Good Job Olga, thanks for the pics bondarenkofan!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #17
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Savchuk beat Schruff 4-6 6-3 6-3!

Next Match:

Olga Savchuk (UKR)
V
Angelika Bachmann (GER)

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #18
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics Bondarenko Fan
Last week in Capriolo,Olga lost 3:6,2:6 against Sassi because her hand was injuried but apparently,she feels better now and I'm very happy for her
Well done for the wins against Henke and Schruff and good luck against Bachmann tomorrow Qualify for your first Tier 2 plz! Davai Olga
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #19
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Olga again today I will share my reports from both matches tomorrow

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #20
country flag LilMashaFan

Cant wait for the reports! Ur so lucky, i just hope Olga comes and plays Amelia Island, and i will probly see her!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #21
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Olga is really nice, she signed autographs for everyone. I really hope you see her tennisstar05 I have some more pictures and the reports I will share now just let me find them.

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:20 AM   #22
country flag -sugi-

Olga Savchuk

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #23
country flag -sugi-

Savchuk vs Henke
I went to see Savchuk next on court 2. I really like Court 2, it is small and great for taking pictures of the players. Vanessa got off to a really good start winning the first set 6-0. In that set, Olga looked a little unsure of how to play the match and didn’t really look like she was “with the match.” Olga didn’t really play very well. On the second match, Olga woke up and started playing better and dominating more. She hit the ball well and Vanessa struggled in that set as Olga won 6-2. In the third set, both girls kept exchanging breaks several times until 5-5, when Olga held and then broke Vanessa’s serve for the match. Olga was really friendly to her fans and when I congratulated her, she gave quite a big smile of happiness. Henke played well and she still signed for some fans. Olga didn’t play very well but I still liked her Henke was let down by hitting lots of errors

Savchuk def. Henke 0-6 7-5 6-2

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #24
country flag -sugi-

Savchuk vs Schruff
I stayed on Court 2 to see one of my favourites, Olga Savchuk play Julia Schruff. I don't like Julia much, I find her quite boring (Sorry Julia fans) but I only saw her during her match against Meusberger the following day so that may not have been much to go by as the way she plays tennis is concerned. I didn't like her attitude yesterday though to lots of people that wanted her autograph but it was her choice to decide whether to sign of course. I saw Olga yesterday also and although I like Olga, I was not really impressed by her yesterday. She was quite a bit better today and I saw she did have some talent for sure. Just like her match against Henke, the previous day Olga lost the first set this time 4-6. Julia was hitting the ball in lots of directions which gave her the advantage. Olga played better in the next two sets winning them both 6-3 to win the match and she shouted "Come On!" as she won. I thought Olga played better than yesterday and I still am a fan of Olga I actually don't remember seeing Julia shake the chair umpire's hand but I could be mistaken
O. Savchuk def. J. Schruff 4-6 6-3 6-3

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 11:30 AM   #25
country flag -sugi-

Olga qualifies!

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #26
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondarenko-fan
Olga qualifies!
She beat Bachmann 7/5 6/2 Great job Olga She seems to have had a slow start again but this time she won in 2 Hope she won't draw Hantuchova now
Thanks for the reports Bondarenko Fan It's good to hear she is very friendly and nice
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #27
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute
some old pictures

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 03:10 PM   #28
country flag -sugi-

thanks east_players

I will try and watch Olga tomorrow or Wednesday if I see her they will be my last days in Antwerp but I am happy to have seen Olga twice

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #29
country flag -sugi-

Cohen-Aloro in round one

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #30
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute
She can win!

I bet she'll get a direct entry into the French Open main draw
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote