Olga Savchuk(UKR) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:48 AM   #151
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olga Savchuk(UKR)

it´s later,but...happy 21st birthday Olga!
I hope you backs into top-100
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #152
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Her rank dropped this week from 105 to 116. Hopefully, she can improve her rank in the near future.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 07:10 AM   #153
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Olga was in Bahamas.

Last edited by Petkorazzi : Nov 13th, 2008 at 08:20 AM.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:58 AM   #154
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

what happened with her?
Her last match was in October...
Anyone knows what´s is her upcoming tourny?
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 06:17 PM   #155
country flag 03 RuleTheCourt

03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold 03 RuleTheCourt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
Anyone knows what´s is her upcoming tourny?
Olg's will play the Australian Open, but only doubles.
She's in Brisbane now, practicing...

Hopefully she plays a good AO, the practicing now should help a lot with the recovery of her ankle injury.
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #156
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 RuleTheCourt View Post
Olg's will play the Australian Open, but only doubles.
She's in Brisbane now, practicing...

Hopefully she plays a good AO, the practicing now should help a lot with the recovery of her ankle injury.
OK,Thank you
I don´t know nothing about her injury
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #157
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK,Thank you
I don´t know nothing about her injury
for that reason ipek is not playing with her
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #158
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
for that reason ipek is not playing with her
oh,it´s OK
They´re a nice couple
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:45 AM   #159
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of

Olga's pictures http://sapronov-tennis.org/rus/?p=gallery&player_id=114

Olga will play for Ukraine in upcoming FED Cup tie against Israel.
Minorellen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:48 AM   #160
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh,it´s OK
They´re a nice couple

they especially played well in Bali and Beijing.
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:50 AM   #161
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
they especially played well in Bali and Beijing.
yeah I know
Olga will play in AO with Ipek or not?
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #162
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
yeah I know
Olga will play in AO with Ipek or not?
Ipek is playing with another partner who is very good in singles.
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 10:54 AM   #163
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Ipek is playing with another partner who is very good in singles.
LOL Who is her¿
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #164
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
LOL Who is her¿
Tamira Pazsek
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #165
country flag Tenisci

She is playing Bogota, Acapulco and Monterrey