Olga Savchuk(UKR) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2006, 07:47 PM   #1
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Olga Savchuk(UKR)

OLGA SAVCHUK(UKR)

Residence: Donetsk, Ukraine

Date of Birth: September 20, 1987

Birthplace: Makeevka, Ukraine

Height: 5'9" (1.75m)

Weight: 143 lbs. (65kg)

Plays: Right-handed (Two-handed backhand)

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #2
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Pictures

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #3
country flag LilMashaFan

I made this thread bcuz i feel that she deserves her own thread after her good run at the Australian Open. I am current;y trying to find what her next tournaments are to make some kind of schedule for us to follow. Feel free to post if u are a fan, which i currently have become after seeing some of her match against Vesnina at he AO.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #4
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Olga She deserves a thread

I need to put her name in my signature

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2006, 10:38 PM   #5
country flag LilMashaFan

Yup, i saw the Ukrainian Tennis thread, and i visit that every so often, but i feel that Breaking the Top 150 she deserves her own thread. Any pictures that people wish to post go ahead, the more the better, and ive had trouble finding a schedule, but im still looking.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:04 AM   #6
country flag LilMashaFan

So this week Olga played the 25k Belfort in France. She reached the Semifinal losing to Kirsten Flipkens

1R- (3)Olga Savchuk def. Karla Mraz 6-2 6-4
2R-(3)Olga Savchuk def. Magdalena Rybarikova 3-6 6-0 7-6(2)
QF-(3)Olga Savchuk def. (8)Sandra Zahlavova 6-2 6-2
SF-(3)Olga Savchuk lost to (7)Kirsten Flipkens 5-7 4-6

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #7
country flag LilMashaFan

Also, Olga will be playing in the 25k Capriolo next week. This will be a post to keep track of her results for that tournament.

1R-(1)Olga Savchuk def. (Q)Tatiana Malek 6-2 6-1

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet

Last edited by Tennisstar05 : Feb 7th, 2006 at 10:32 AM.
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #8
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Why dosnt Olga try playing WTA tour tournaments? is it because of her ranking? could she possibly play qualifiers or get a WC?
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #9
country flag LilMashaFan

She most likely will after this tournament, her ranking after he good Australian Open performance is 119, she will mostlikely start playing Qualifying for the WTA tournaments, but its early in the year.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #10
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Impressive win against Malek,Olga Well done and good luck in the next round Davai
Btw,you were right to create a own thread for Olga Tennisstar05 because as you said,she really deserves it I'm sure she'll rise and rise and reach at least the top 100 this year
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #11
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
I found some interesting pics of Olga: (I think she is quite cute )

Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #12
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Gosh, she looks so different! Whats with tennis players & being beautiful? anna, maria(s), Elena, Nicole etc etc the list goes on!!
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 10:10 PM   #13
country flag LilMashaFan

Thanks for the pics Daniela86!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #14
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Olga beat Henke 0-6 6-2 7-5 today in Antwerp Quallies, I was present and will share my report and pictures of Olga soon

She was so nice

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 07:48 AM   #15
country flag -sugi-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondarenko-fan
Olga Savchuk

Here are my pictures: