VIDEO: Australian Open 1999 Final: Hingis/Kournikova vs. Davenport/Zvereva - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #31
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsTeVeN
The first two are downloading. Dunno what I did to get them to though
Well, Hopefully the next 2 will start working for you at some point.

Thanks for all the comments everyone
WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 12:41 AM   #32
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
*bump*

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 01:00 AM   #33
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce
VIDEO: Martina Hingis/Anna Kournikova [SUI/RUS] vs. Lindsay Davenport/Natasha Zvereva [USA/BLR]

Australian Open 1999 Final

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AXXHN2A7
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPGC7LB5
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=66LE1INZ
Part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2RHZE2KB

Full match in 4 parts. Each part is about 15-16 minutes long. I apologize to those who have trouble using Megaupload, I will try and have it up on a server as soon as possible. With a decent internet connection speed you should be able to download each part within 1-3 hours (sometimes less, if you're lucky), depending on how fast your connection is and how much traffic there is at the time.

For people who have trouble with Megaupload, if you try clicking the download once and it doesn't work, try reloading the page and downloading again. Sometimes it works after a few tries. Another possible solution is to get a Download Manager if you don't already have one. It's a program that organizes your downloads neatly and allows you to recover broken downloads if they fail for whatever reason. [ To download Internet Download Manager, go here: http://www.download.com/Internet-Dow...ml?tag=lst-0-2 ]. Again, I'll try and get it up on a normal server as soon as possible.

Please, I encourage everyone to let me know your thoughts on the match, and if it actually works for you.

Enjoy!
actually with the tape i found yesterday (Serena-Hingis Canada00 match) i found a match that i still owe you.. Hingis vs Anna Hamburg 2000.
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 01:56 AM   #34
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencercarlos
actually with the tape i found yesterday (Serena-Hingis Canada00 match) i found a match that i still owe you.. Hingis vs Anna Hamburg 2000.
Allez!
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:10 AM   #35
country flag dinhd82

dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by migi
who won this match william sisters vs hingis/sales ?
Your favorite player's team won! Hingis/Seles in a thriller, often hailed as the BEST doubles match ever!

Now and forever, I'll remember.
dinhd82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 05:05 AM   #36
11/11/11

Bump
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 04:30 PM   #37
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
cud u put the 3rd clip on the server. I tried to download it literally 40 times and it hasn't worked

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #38
country flag dinhd82

dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future dinhd82 has a brilliant future
I'm still turned on by the ending. God they are HOT together!!!!

Now and forever, I'll remember.
dinhd82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 05:15 PM   #39
country flag the_doman

the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of the_doman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinhd82
I'm still turned on by the ending. God they are HOT together!!!!
Yeahhh, the end is really the best part of it.....

the_doman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #40
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsTeVeN
cud u put the 3rd clip on the server. I tried to download it literally 40 times and it hasn't worked
Steve, I posted a good Dokic match in another thread. Go check that one out.

I'll try and get each clip up on a server, the thing is its not really up to me. c0bra put all my other clips up on a server and he seems to be MIA at the moment.
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #41
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_doman
Yeahhh, the end is really the best part of it.....

Maybe I'll add the trophy presentation. I THINK I have it.
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 01:43 AM   #42
11/11/11

Bump.
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 05:26 AM   #43
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Omg what a great match! and... Anna! I was impressed! A good performance by her overall. And of course Martina is Martina - a great doubles player. Now I wish Anna would come back and play doubles with Martina again.

The end was really funny to watch when Martina dragged Anna back to the center of the court to do their final bow. ...It was a joy to watch as you could feel Anna and Martina having a great time playing out there.

Thanks WhatTheDeuce! But yeah I would like to request for the trophy presentation if it is not too much to ask.

Old Feb 6th, 2006, 05:54 AM   #44
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks so much - downlaoded now - ive never seen the spice girls play doubles togther before

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
louisa2k2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 06:43 AM   #45
11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
Omg what a great match! and... Anna! I was impressed! A good performance by her overall. And of course Martina is Martina - a great doubles player. Now I wish Anna would come back and play doubles with Martina again.

The end was really funny to watch when Martina dragged Anna back to the center of the court to do their final bow. ...It was a joy to watch as you could feel Anna and Martina having a great time playing out there.

Thanks WhatTheDeuce! But yeah I would like to request for the trophy presentation if it is not too much to ask.

Anna does play well in this match. Spice Girls .