Brenda Schultz-McCarthy - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2007, 03:26 AM   #106
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brenda Schultz-McCarthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroon View Post
semis! Can she even play qualis at Birmingham if she is getting so far here?
Nope...well pehaps if she loses in the semi's in Surbiton.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #107
country flag Maroon

Maroon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Nope...well pehaps if she loses in the semi's in Surbiton.
She won..
Maroon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 02:41 PM   #108
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

she beat morita to WIN THE TITLE!!! 7-6 in the third!

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 02:54 PM   #109
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 02:55 PM   #110
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Brenda Schultz-McCarthy

Awesome win Brenda!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 04:59 PM   #111
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

Congrats Brenda!

She's 1 set up against Cibulkova in Birmingham too (6-2). Go Brenda!

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008

Last edited by Gerben : Jun 10th, 2007 at 08:40 AM.
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #112
country flag obiku
Team WTAworld

obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold

Gefeliciteerd Brenda!
obiku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #113
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of

Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 08:41 AM   #114
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

And she beat Cibulkova with an easy 6-2 6-3 that same day!

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 08:43 AM   #115
country flag matpaw88

matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold

matpaw88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #116
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad she lost to Voracova, playing Wimby was such a big dream for her

When I saw all her videos by TBE from Birmingham I find she plays so similar as me - just a bit different on forehand.
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #117
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sad for her. Being 32 myself right now it was like an echo from the past coming back.

I never was a fan of Brenda, but this story seemed worth watching. I really hope she gives it another shot in 2008. And then I wish her some first round against Justine or whomever on Center Court.

Hup, hup, Brenda!

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #118
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

Brenda got through qualifying and plays Castano in Rd 1 of Cincy, winnable match
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 01:30 AM   #119
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Brenda beat her in straight sets!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 11:10 AM   #120
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute

Now against Patty.
Rik. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote