Brenda Schultz-McCarthy - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 06:02 PM   #91
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brenda Schultz-McCarthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchsf View Post
wow, very impressive, her best result since Rosmalen last year
i hope she gets a wildcard for wimbledon
definitely deserves one
She wouldn't play quallies?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #92
country flag obiku
Team WTAworld

obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold

Nou...die is actief de laatste maand!Succes Brenda!
obiku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 10:18 AM   #93
country flag GertAlert

GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold GertAlert is a splendid one to behold

Hup Brenda!!

Michaëlla Krajicek: 3 WTA Titles Won

2006 's-Hertogenbosch - 2006 Hobart - 2005 Tashkent
GertAlert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 10:31 AM   #94
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in the second round to Greta Arn I believe. But she's closing in on top 250...not bad for a 36 (37?) year old.

Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM   #95
country flag Maroon

Maroon is an unknown quantity at this point
Indian Wells

Brenda has a wild card for Indian Wells!

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/4/new...wildcards2.asp
Maroon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:53 PM   #96
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Leuk! Hope she can win a round!

Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 05:19 PM   #97
country flag Maroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Leuk! Hope she can win a round!
I hope so too! I just hope it's not against Misa. Have them meet in the final, that's OK.
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 08:06 PM   #98
country flag dutchsf

dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light

Brenda in 25k halve finale,haar beste resultaat sinds comeback.
naast haar optreden in Rosmalen
dutchsf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #99
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Great results from Brenda this week
Good luck in SF!

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #100
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of

The tournament director van Indian Harbour Beach (50K) schrijft op deze site en gaf antwoord op de vraag hoe de wild cards voor haar toernooi worden gekozen. Ze zei het volgende over Brenda:

We had originally given a wilcard to Chanda Rubin last year who was coming back from injury, but she ended up not being ready on time.
We ended up giving a wilcard to Brenda Schultz-McCarthy and although she is a bit older and is a non-American she is worth giving a wildcard to everytime. She is a great ambassador of the game, a well-known name (former top 10) and really brought attention at our local level. She attended and participated in everything through the week. Younger players can learn a lot from her. She really impressed me with how personable she was and everyone really enjoyed having her at our club. Even today, all the members are asking if she is coming back this year.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=290987&page=2
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 10:48 AM   #101
country flag dutchsf

dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light dutchsf is a glorious beacon of light

brenda in haar eerste finale sinds haar coeback in 25k in florida
heel goed gedaan
dutchsf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2007, 11:26 PM   #102
country flag obiku
Team WTAworld

obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold obiku is a splendid one to behold

Speelt Brenda in Birmingham quallies?
obiku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2007, 03:11 AM   #103
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiku View Post
Speelt Brenda in Birmingham quallies?
She's playing $25k Surbiton this week, so I doubt it.

Old Jun 7th, 2007, 03:29 AM   #104
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Brenda is into QF in Surbiton
Old Jun 7th, 2007, 11:55 PM   #105
country flag Maroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Brenda is into QF in Surbiton
semis! Can she even play qualis at Birmingham if she is getting so far here?