Brenda Schultz-McCarthy - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 10:49 AM   #136
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brenda Schultz-McCarthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
I thought she'd just stay in the US and play the challengers there.
Really? But she is also in for Luxembourg, Stuttgart etc. - I wish more this option than these challengers I think with good draws she can do the Main-Draw here and there.
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 10:52 AM   #137
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlandman View Post
Really? But she is also in for Luxembourg, Stuttgart etc. - I wish more this option than these challengers I think with good draws she can do the Main-Draw here and there.
No, I thought she would - but if she's putting her name down for quallies at the European events, then I'd say she'll try to play there!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 10:56 AM   #138
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I thought she would - but if she's putting her name down for quallies at the European events, then I'd say she'll try to play there!
Yeah okay, but I think they are the two options she thinks about at the moment.

An argument for the challengers is that she is in MD or Q there for sure, whereas in Europe it probably decides in the last minute if she can play or not, especially Stuttgart has a very strong Q-Entry-List at the moment. Maybe she asks for a Wild-Card.
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:03 AM   #139
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah okay, but I think they are the two options she thinks about at the moment.

An argument for the challengers is that she is in MD or Q there for sure, whereas in Europe it probably decides in the last minute if she can play or not, especially Stuttgart has a very strong Q-Entry-List at the moment. Maybe she asks for a Wild-Card.
Yes, and also because there are alot of challengers in the US at the end of the year that are $25k+, so then she has a chance to win some more point - but I think she did play Luxembourg quallies last year, so maybe she does a bit of both.

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:14 AM   #140
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Yes, and also because there are alot of challengers in the US at the end of the year that are $25k+, so then she has a chance to win some more point - but I think she did play Luxembourg quallies last year, so maybe she does a bit of both.
Yeah, that's right

Yeah, Luxembourg & Stuttgart in Europe and the rest in the USA - that's an idea
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:18 AM   #141
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Yeah, that's right

Yeah, Luxembourg & Stuttgart in Europe and the rest in the USA - that's an idea
haha - well I don't mind where she plays. I just hope she can play AO next year. (I think I should still get to see her if she plays quallies).

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 01:24 PM   #142
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
haha - well I don't mind where she plays. I just hope she can play AO next year. (I think I should still get to see her if she plays quallies).
Yeah, I wish so much she can play at least one Grand Slam - MD again - so let's hope so
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 01:53 PM   #143
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Yeah, I wish so much she can play at least one Grand Slam - MD again - so let's hope so
Yeah, that'd be really cool. I saw her playing I think it was 96 AO in the 4th round (I think), so it'd be really cool to see her in the MD again so many years later!

Old Sep 15th, 2007, 04:02 AM   #144
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck this fall Brenda!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #145
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran16 View Post
Any news on Brenda's schedule? She is not playing Luxembourg
Hmm, I think she is still for Qualies in Stuttgart
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 04:33 PM   #146
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Brenda lost in Moscow qualies last week but I'm not sure when next tournament of if there is another tournament this year for her.

Old Oct 18th, 2007, 09:20 PM   #147
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

She was down for $100k Bratislava, but as MDO so I guess she's not playingb ecause last I saw, she was still 14 out.

Old Nov 28th, 2007, 04:37 AM   #148
country flag RJWCapriati

Brenda ended the year 30-21 and is only 11 wins away from 400 now!!!

Have a great 2008 Brenda and keep on fighting out there, you're such an inspiration!!

Old Nov 28th, 2007, 01:57 PM   #149
country flag Highlandman

It would be amazing if she can do close to Top-100 again, it's not easy, but doable Hopefully she will play more the WTA-Events.
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #150
country flag RJWCapriati

Any new news on Brenda? What her schedule is like and such?

So far she has just played 2 small tournaments - Surprise & Midland - losing in the 1st round in both in 3 sets.