Jessica Moore - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 04:00 AM   #1381
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Re: Jessica Moore

I've got a feeling Sophie will beat Jess. I can't see her losing to a younger Aussie, she'll be extra determined to get the win.
I hope Jess wins, though I don't want Sophie wasting a Q wc into AO. Hopefully she can get her ranking back into the top 220 over the next couple of weeks! Then again, if she beats Jess, TA will probably waste another MD wc on her.....
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 06:31 AM   #1382
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Yet again I agree with Sean. i think Sophie will in three sets. Jessica doesn't seem to do well against the other Aussies.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 07:09 AM   #1383
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

I don't
Jess has a decent record against the rest of the Aussies, I don't know what you are meaning scottsue .

In ITF competition;
vs. Gajdosova 1-2
vs. Wheeler 0-1
vs. Starr 0-1
vs. Peers 3-0
vs. Golds 1-0
vs. Mirkovic 1-0
vs. Holland 0-1
vs. Dominikovic 1-1
vs. Hubacek 1-0
vs. Wlodarczak 0-1
vs. Sheed 1-0
vs. Calderwood 1-0
She has losing records only against Wlodarczak (lost 1-6 0-6 at the age of 13 in her first ITF Junior tournament), Holland, Starr (had the flu), Wheeler (had a shoulder injury) and Gajdosova. And that is only in ITF history. It doesn't include the wins she scored at the '05 Nationals over Calderwood and Wlodarczak, the '06 Playoff over Wheeler, Breadmore and Hewson, the '06 18s Nationals over Bai, Hubacek, Holland, the '07 Playoff wins against Mirkovic, Holland, Calderwood and Bai etc etc.

Admittedly they are not all at the level of Sophie, and Sophie has to make up for lost time here this week. But Jess' record against other Aussies isn't bad, it is in fact, pretty good.

I hope TA doesn't give Ferguson a MD AO WC, that's all
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 07:54 AM   #1384
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
I don't
Jess has a decent record against the rest of the Aussies, I don't know what you are meaning scottsue .

In ITF competition;
vs. Gajdosova 1-2
vs. Wheeler 0-1

She has losing records only against Wlodarczak (lost 1-6 0-6 at the age of 13 in her first ITF Junior tournament), Holland, Starr (had the flu), Wheeler (had a shoulder injury) and Gajdosova. And that is only in ITF history. It doesn't include the wins she scored at the '05 Nationals over Calderwood and Wlodarczak, the '06 Playoff over Wheeler, Breadmore and Hewson, the '06 18s Nationals over Bai, Hubacek, Holland, the '07 Playoff wins against Mirkovic, Holland, Calderwood and Bai etc etc.

Admittedly they are not all at the level of Sophie, and Sophie has to make up for lost time here this week. But Jess' record against other Aussies isn't bad, it is in fact, pretty good.

OK, well if you're gonna mention Jess' wins against Wheelz. It may be worth mentioning that Wheelz beat Jess at the last AO playoff's, as well as in an AMT this year......I doubt Jess was injured in both of those.....
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 08:09 AM   #1385
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^
She wasn't injured at the AO Playoff but she was injured at the AMT. She was carrying a shoulder strain through the Australian Open onto the WA 25k's, the WA AMT was in the middle of those. But, having said that, Wheeler was the better player on all three occasions and deserves credit for the wins
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM   #1386
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Jess wouldn't have played any of those tournaments if she had a serious shoulder strain.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:53 AM   #1387
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't

In ITF competition;
vs. Gajdosova 1-2
vs. Wheeler 0-1
vs. Starr 0-1
vs. Peers 3-0
vs. Golds 1-0
vs. Mirkovic 1-0
vs. Holland 0-1
vs. Dominikovic 1-1
vs. Hubacek 1-0
vs. Wlodarczak 0-1
vs. Sheed 1-0
vs. Calderwood 1-0

wow, does the amazing jessica moore ever lose a match when she's healthy? you include all her wins that are not at itf level, but exclude the losses. e.g. the 2 against wheeler mentioned by sean.

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 06:03 AM   #1388
country flag OZTENNIS

^^^^
Obviously the point I was trying to get across is that Jessica's H2H against the other Aussies isn't as bad as scottsue suggested.
It wasn't me going through and compiling and complete H2H record for her. Go and look at the H2H thread for that
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 06:06 AM   #1389
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Jess wouldn't have played any of those tournaments if she had a serious shoulder strain.
Well her shoulder strain was enough to force her off the circuit for 8 or 9 weeks after the WA 25ks. This included her withdrawal from several 25k's in South Korea and a couple of events in Europe.
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 06:22 AM   #1390
country flag OZTENNIS

UPDATE FROM 'GRACELAY' (poster);

Moore is level with Ferguson 3-6 6-3
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 07:10 AM   #1391
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

cmon jesssssss
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 07:12 AM   #1392
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
^^^^
She wasn't injured at the AO Playoff but she was injured at the AMT. She was carrying a shoulder strain through the Australian Open onto the WA 25k's, the WA AMT was in the middle of those. But, having said that, Wheeler was the better player on all three occasions and deserves credit for the wins
Zack, normally I agree with most of your posts. Really, I'm sure Jess wouldn't be dumb enough to play an AMT while injured?!
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 07:13 AM   #1393
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

jess won according to a poster in the tapei thread

3-6 6-3 6-4 maybe? not too sure about the order of the first two sets tho?
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 07:38 AM   #1394
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Well doesn't matter, she won
Great to see her solidify her seeding & she's got nothing to lose in her next match but everything to gain.

GL Jess in your next match
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM   #1395
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote