Jessica Moore - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2007, 11:35 AM   #121
country flag ~*Jordi*~

~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jessica Moore

Danielle (Danimoo) made me this Jess Moore avatar. Nice!
~*Jordi*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #122
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jordi*~ View Post
Very nice

Welcome to WTAWorld
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 01:54 AM   #123
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jordi*~ View Post
Where abouts are you from Jordi?
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 09:24 PM   #124
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

SeanyQ, you will be happy about this!!

Jess has entered in the Bournemouth 10k in the UK from April 30 - May 6. Another 10k follows the week after, so it seems Jess is making a real effort to boost her WTA Ranking...GO JESS
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 05:51 AM   #125
country flag OZTENNIS

IF U WANT TO VOTE FOR JESS AS UR FAV JUNIOR, HERE IS THE LINK; http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=293983
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 05:52 AM   #126
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE THIS GIRL. I met her during the AO Wildcard Playoffs and got to watch her semi and final against Molik. She has sooooo much potential and I am tipping her to be a future top 20 player. She's soo nice aswell :P
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 06:03 AM   #127
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantharvey View Post
I LOVE THIS GIRL. I met her during the AO Wildcard Playoffs and got to watch her semi and final against Molik. She has sooooo much potential and I am tipping her to be a future top 20 player. She's soo nice aswell :P
cool, will u vote for her?

I have never seen her play...what do u think are her strengths/weaknesses etc?
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 08:25 AM   #128
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantharvey View Post
Yeah, Casey's mentioned to me that she's a nice girl with loads of potential!
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 08:26 AM   #129
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
SeanyQ, you will be happy about this!!

Jess has entered in the Bournemouth 10k in the UK from April 30 - May 6. Another 10k follows the week after, so it seems Jess is making a real effort to boost her WTA Ranking...GO JESS
I am!!
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #130
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

She has great groundstrokes. I remember watching her and thinking how amazing it was that she was keeping up the pace with Alicia. From what I saw, she needs to improve her serve and volleys if she is to make big splashes on the tour anytime soon though.
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #131
country flag OZTENNIS

thanks
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 08:13 AM   #132
country flag ~*Jordi*~

~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
Where abouts are you from Jordi?
Hello,

I'm currently from Albury, but in the midst of relocating to Wagga Wagga
~*Jordi*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:17 AM   #133
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see Jess heading over to the UK be good for her over there and if she has recovered from that ankle injury should do very well in those 10k's
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #134
country flag Harvs

I think Jess could do a lot of damage this week in GB... lets hope for the best!
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 04:45 AM   #135
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed for a great week Jessica. So may Aussies all around the world this week. Lets hope for some good results from all of them. Alicia, Samantha and Nicole need to have some good rest and come back refreshed for the next part of the tour.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote