Jessica Moore - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #106
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Jess rolled her ankle in her doubles match with Casey yesterday. They led 6-3, 4-3 and were serving, but gathered 1 more game for the rest of the match.

Jess has also been wearing Fila clothing
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2007, 05:06 AM   #107
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
I heard a rumour that Jess has been approched by Fila for a clothing deal, anyone confirm/deny this?
I think so! She was wearing all Fila in singles and doubles the last few times i have seen her!

Quote:
Jess rolled her ankle in her doubles match with Casey yesterday. They led 6-3, 4-3 and were serving, but gathered 1 more game for the rest of the match.

Jess has also been wearing Fila clothing
Jess went up for a smash in the third game! (the same time Casey did hers in her singles match, what the f**k is up with that???) when she landed im not sure if she kinda landed on her racquet or just landed awkwardly but she layed on the court for a long time, while the two moles she was playing stood joking with each other up the other end of the court!

Was a real shame as jess' opening service game was quite impressive and they got off to a flyer breaking their opponents in the second game!

Jess could hardly move the rest of the match, i give her credit for playing on and even more to Casey for playing so well covering 90% of the court and basically winning the first set for them but by mid way through the second set after winning a real tight game Bardina/Rosolska targeted Jess and Casey was getting a bit frustrated!

I know im biased but Jess and Casey would have steamrolled these two if Jess hadn't of hurt herself!

Hopefully she does well now in Juniors
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #108
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Its great to hear that Jess has a contract when some players really struggle to get them.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 05:04 AM   #109
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, Jessica Moore was announced as a full scholarship holder in the new Australian Institute of Sport Tennis Program. She will train under the guidance of new AIS Women's Coach, David Taylor, and his assistant, Kylie Moulds. Other full scholarship holders are Alison Bai and Alenka Hubacek. Congrats
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 10:26 AM   #110
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

hey does anyone know what jess is doing this year is she going to keep playing Juniors or play the womens circuit or both??
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 09:37 AM   #111
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

Where is jessica she hasn't been playing has she??? does anyone know anything????
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 10:05 AM   #112
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas_aussie View Post
Where is jessica she hasn't been playing has she??? does anyone know anything????
She's entered the WA challengers at least. Shame me missed Dendy Park - what a wasted opportunity!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #113
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
She's entered the WA challengers at least. Shame me missed Dendy Park - what a wasted opportunity!
ozfan said she rolled her ankle in dubz at aussie open, and that was going to keep her off the court for 2 months (inc. aus open juniors, dendy park and nzl tournies). hopefully she's fully fit and raring to go in wa!
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 02:11 AM   #114
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Perth $25k Draws:

Singles:
Q1: 1029-Jess d. Rachel Houpapa (AUS) - 6-1,6-3
Q2: Jess d. 11/620-Kasumi Aiko (JPN) - 7-5,6-4
QR: Jess d. 1200-Michelle Brycki (AUS) - 6-4,2-6,6-3

MD 1r: vs 334-Ayami Takase (JPN)........

Dub's 1r:
859-Moore/Casey vs 672-Damayanti/Maekawa (INA/JPN)........
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 10:59 AM   #115
country flag SeanyQ

Kalgoorlie $25k:

Dub's 1r:
859-Moore/Casey d. 672-Damayanti/Maekawa (INA/JPN) - 6-3,6-1
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:10 AM   #116
country flag SeanyQ

Kalgoorlie $25k:

Singles 1r:
334-Ayami Takase (JPN) d. Q1029-Jess - 6-4,6-7(4),6-3......

Dub's QF:
3/519-Wheeler/Hewson d. 859-Dellacqua/Moore - w/o ??
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 10:03 PM   #117
country flag OZTENNIS

Good effort after two months out...

Jess next plas at the 'Dunlop Japan Open' a G1 ITF Junior Tournament...she's No.2 direct entrant, maybe she can come away with the title????

Good luck Jess
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 10:29 PM   #118
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Good effort after two months out...

Jess next plas at the 'Dunlop Japan Open' a G1 ITF Junior Tournament...she's No.2 direct entrant, maybe she can come away with the title????

Good luck Jess
Great she's at least playing. However, if she's going to go all the way to Japan, let's hope she at least plays some senior events rather than wasting time on juniors! If not, & she wants to concentrate on juniors....stop giving her senior wc's already!
I can understand players like McDowell choosing to wait until they've finished school before hitting the senior circuit properly, but she's travelling overseas & missing school anyway......play some seniors outside of Australia for fucks sake!
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 05:03 AM   #119
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
Great she's at least playing. However, if she's going to go all the way to Japan, let's hope she at least plays some senior events rather than wasting time on juniors! If not, & she wants to concentrate on juniors....stop giving her senior wc's already!
I can understand players like McDowell choosing to wait until they've finished school before hitting the senior circuit properly, but she's travelling overseas & missing school anyway......play some seniors outside of Australia for fucks sake!
I disagree with you SeanyQ...
Whilst I do agree that she should play some senior events, I would hardly say that Jess is wasting her time in juniors. She has said she wants to be a top 10 junior, and when she becomes one, she will be able to participate in the Junior Exempt Program and gain main draw access for some senior events. And I can hardly say that she shouldn't get senior wc's in Australia. We need to blood our juniors asap in senior events. Their careers are just beginning, whilst Breadmore, Hewson, Wheeler, Musgrave, Horiatopolous, Barr etc.'s careers are more than half over...

Anyway, after Japan, Jess will go to Europe and play on the ITF Junior Circuit, culminating in the French Open and Wimbledon
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 04:48 AM   #120
country flag OZTENNIS

Unfortunately, Jess lost R3 in Japan. Nevertheless, Jess has been selected as hitting partner for the Optus Australian Fed Cup Team for the second tie in succession