Jessica Moore - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 08:33 AM   #91
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Re: Jessica Moore

i got four aussies to cheer on now woohoo. =) go get em sammy,alicia,jess an casey kick some butt girls
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2007, 09:55 AM   #92
country flag Inspiration

Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice Inspiration is just really nice

Go Jess
Inspiration is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #93
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

worth also to mention jess had set points in that second set!!!!!!!!!

Pity she didn't close it out but on other hand very impressive to be in that position in the first place!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 09:54 AM   #94
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Jess has to play (3) Svetlana Kuznetsova in R1 of the Open.

GOOD LUCK
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 09:58 AM   #95
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

thats a shame because the way jess was hitting today id of backed her 100% to beat anyone ranked 50 down!

Hope she goes out there and shows everyone how good she is!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 10:09 AM   #96
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

well kuznetsova is injured...can we hope for an upset?
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 10:40 AM   #97
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

yeah i think an upset could be on the cards
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 09:44 AM   #98
country flag OZTENNIS

Jess went down 6-2, 6-0. Good effort though, she minimised errors and fought hard. Sveta was just too good on the day.
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:14 AM   #99
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the end of the match, Jess doesnt really have any extremely good shot - shes far too much of an all rounder imo
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:46 AM   #100
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

oh well jess you tried
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #101
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
I saw the end of the match, Jess doesnt really have any extremely good shot - shes far too much of an all rounder imo
not too many players do.

i saw that her fastest serve was 183km/h - the same as Kuznetsova, not bad for a 16yo. She may be able to develop that into her real weapon by the time she's 18/19.
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #102
country flag OZTENNIS

Match Summary
Moore (AUS) Kuznetsova (RUS)

1st Serve % 40 of 62 = 65 % 26 of 39 = 67 %

Aces 2 9

Double Faults 2 1

Unforced Errors 9 21

Win % 1st Serve 19 of 40 = 48 % 21 of 26 = 81 %

Win % 2nd Serve 8 of 22 = 36 % 8 of 13 = 62 %

Winners (inc. aces) 7 32

Receiving Pts Won 10 of 39 = 26 % 35 of 62 = 56 %

Break Point 0 of 0 = 0 % 5 of 12 = 42 %

Net Approaches 2 of 4 = 50 % 15 of 21 = 71 %

Total Points Won 37 64

Fastest Serve 183 km/h 183 km/h

Average 1st Serve 160 km/h 167 km/h

Average 2nd Serve 127 km/h 133 km/h
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:53 PM   #103
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
not too many players do.
If your referring to not many junior players then I think your right, but most senior players have 1-2 shots which you can almost guarantee will be better that their opponents.
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 12:00 AM   #104
country flag OZTENNIS

Jess is about to take to the doubles court (partnering Casey Dellacqua) for the second consecutive year. Last year she played with Shayna McDowell. Good luck!
Old Jan 18th, 2007, 10:21 PM   #105
country flag OZTENNIS

I heard a rumour that Jess has been approched by Fila for a clothing deal, anyone confirm/deny this?