Jessica Moore - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 09:03 AM   #76
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Go to Junior threads in Thailand Tournaments are some links to pics of Jess or on TA website
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #77
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Jess lost the final in Bangkok to Ayumi Morita 4-6, 5-7. Not a bad effort!! Good luck in dubz!
Kept it nice and close, Jess will most definately be the Australiasian player to watch next year (as Ayumi and Sacha will hopefully move onto full time seniors).
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 10:20 AM   #78
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

last night i was at the w.a sportswomen of the year awards jessica was nominated for the junior sportswomen of the year award but got piped at the post by kobie mcgurk who plays for aus in hockey. i have no photos to show as she wasnt here but it was a good night all in all
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 09:58 PM   #79
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Article From Tennis West:

Moore Pipped at the Post
6 November 2006

Sixteen year old Jessica Moore, from Williams, has shown some impressive form to reach the finals of four events in Thailand in two weeks.

Moore competed in the ITF Thailand Open from 23 to 28 October, followed by the Asia/Oceania Closed Championships from 30 October to 5 November.

Moore, who is ranked in the top 40 juniors in the world, reached the finals of the single and doubles events at both tournaments, but was unable to clinch a title

In the first week, Moore was the second seed in the singles and was defeated convincingly by top seed New Zealander, Sacha Jones, in the final, 6-0, 6-2.

Moore then combined with Denise Dy, from the Philippines, for the doubles, in which they were ranked as the number two team, behind Jones and Tyra Calderwood, of Australia.

Moore and Dy came up against the unseeded pair of Thai local, Varatchaya Wongteanchai, and Albina Khabibulina, from Uzbekistan, who defeated the top seeds in the semi final. Wongteanchai and Khabibulina continued their red hot form into the final where they downed Moore and Dy, 6-3, 7-5.

The second week of tournaments in Thailand proved just as tough as the first, with Moore reaching the finals in both the singles and doubles, but once again coming away without that elusive victory.

Moore avenged her loss the previous week against Sacha Jones, when she claimed a hard fought victory from her in the semi final, 6-3, 4-6, 6-3. Moore then went down to top seed Ayumi Morita, from Japan, in the final, 6-4, 7-5.

In the doubles Moore teamed with Indonesian Jessy Rompies and lost the final to singles winner Morita and her team mate, Cai-Chan Chang, from Chinese Taipei, in a tough three setter, 4-6, 7-5, 6-3.

Moore will return to her home town of Williams for a short, but well earned break, before traveling to South Australia to compete on the women’s open KIA Pro Circuit alongside fellow West Australians, Brittany Sheed from Kalgoorlie, and Casey Dellacqua.
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 09:59 PM   #80
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Jess is partnering fellow West Aussie, Casey Dellacqua, at the 25k in Nurioopta this week. The wildcard duo are into the semis after 2 good wins!! Good luck today!
Old Nov 24th, 2006, 12:05 PM   #81
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo do wonders for her doubles ranking!
|
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 10:16 PM   #82
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

She's been doing the hard yards the last few weeks. I was hoping for a good run at one of the 25k's but with this schedule, she would be pretty tired.

Great that Casey is giving her a hand on the doubles court.
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 06:46 AM   #83
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

shes claimed the optus 18's nationals championships and heads to the qualifing of aussy open and will be attending the ao training camp the article is on www.tennisaustralia.com.au
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #84
country flag ozfan44

U little beauty!

Can't wait to watch Jess in action in qualies!

Hopefully she can shock a few next week in the MD WC Play off
|
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 11:27 PM   #85
country flag pannawonica

pannawonica is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, Jess is playing some awesome tennis
pannawonica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #86
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

I do believe that Jessica will get a MD Wildcard - she pushed Alicia very strong but something went wrong way! Anyway - i really want her to get one so badly!
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 05:51 AM   #87
country flag aussy89

was a great fight on jess's part she should by far gt a maindraw wc appearence an tha be so awsome for a 16yr old from wa, go us west aussies
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 01:16 AM   #88
country flag ozfan44

wonder what Jess has planned for the upcoming Summer??

On the junior side she is in the entry lists for

Traralgon Jan 5-10
Notting Hill Jan 14-20
Aussie Juniors Jan 21-27
|
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:58 AM   #89
country flag ozfan44

Jess up against 6th seed Alona Bondarenko at Hobart!

Good Luck Jess!
|
Old Jan 9th, 2007, 02:42 AM   #90
country flag OZTENNIS

Jess lost to Alona Bondarenko, the World No.32 and 6th seed, 6-2, 7-6(6) in her 1st Rd match at Hobart. A brilliant effort.

As a result Jess secured the eighth and last wildcard into the main draw of the Aussie Open!!!!!!!!! Congrats and good luck!!!!!