Jessica Moore - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2008, 07:56 AM   #826
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2008, 08:02 AM   #827
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
Now we all know that you hope that to be true. (good old tall poppy syndrome!)
No I want Jess to be successful, I'd love to see her go to number 1 in the world. Im just yet to see anything in her game that even suggests she is capable of being a top 100 player, and it frustrates me that people on here say she is destined for the top 10 when the have no idea about the intricacies of tennis. Sophie Ferguson was far more talented than Jess at her age yet look at her career thus far, and I repeat I am talking about talent and not rankings, as rankings are not always accurate.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:03 AM   #828
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
And how foolish are you, Mr Molik said it, not azza
LOL who cares who it was, but it was funny!!!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:06 AM   #829
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
How guillible are you? LOL Azza was cracking a joke as to why she hasn't been seen at a tournament in ages
What? As gullible as I was when I believed that Natasha Kersten had retired??
You totally fucked up on this one Simon. I didn't believe she'd enter the BB house. Re-read my post & get it right for a change next time.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:08 AM   #830
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
No I want Jess to be successful, I'd love to see her go to number 1 in the world. Im just yet to see anything in her game that even suggests she is capable of being a top 100 player, and it frustrates me that people on here say she is destined for the top 10 when the have no idea about the intricacies of tennis. Sophie Ferguson was far more talented than Jess at her age yet look at her career thus far, and I repeat I am talking about talent and not rankings, as rankings are not always accurate.
So why have a go at me about it?
Have I ever said Jess would be top 10? Top 50 or 100 maybe, as I said the same about Casey years ago & probably got the same reaction from you back then.
Are you the same poster as Azza?
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #831
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
So why have a go at me about it?
Have I ever said Jess would be top 10? Top 50 or 100 maybe, as I said the same about Casey years ago & probably got the same reaction from you back then.
Are you the same poster as Azza?
No i dont have the capibilty to have such good punchuashen
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #832
country flag azza

Quote:
LOL who cares who it was, but it was funny!!!

BTW just to clarify it up i said to to Matt on MSN and he copyrighted me with the approval of AARON PTY LTD.
Old May 14th, 2008, 12:11 PM   #833
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But that is the point isn't it? To be ranked as highly as possible. Talent doesn't mean shit if you can't win matches. Chakvetadze may be less "talented" than Vaidisova, but look who's ranked higher.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 07:31 AM   #834
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Jess just got into Main Draw of $25,000 Galatina ITALY. Along with Wheeler and Ferguson. Sorry if this has been said before, i thought she was going into FO Qualies with no preparation. I dont think the field there looks too strong.
Old May 19th, 2008, 07:50 AM   #835
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketennis View Post
But that is the point isn't it? To be ranked as highly as possible. Talent doesn't mean shit if you can't win matches. Chakvetadze may be less "talented" than Vaidisova, but look who's ranked higher.
Chakvetadze may be less talented than Vaidisova but look at how good Chakvetadze is at the end of the week. Look at her far superior Win-Loss record on Wta tour finals!

You need alot more than just talent to be a top 10 player, you need to be able to win WTA titles and/or go deep into two week tournaments eg, Rolland Garros, Miami.
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:16 AM   #836
country flag azza

has she retired
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:18 AM   #837
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^
you wish
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #838
country flag azza

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
^^^^
you wish
yep
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #839
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone ban azza already the shit-stiring is driving me nuts....

Simon.....what drugs were u smoking when u thought....highlight the word thought....sophie had more talent at the same age then jess!!!!..........Good luck with the comedy career mate!!

Back to the subject....Good Luck Jess...hopefully can nail a win or two this week and get through without any problems with the shoulder....which is the reason she hasn't been playing!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #840
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Can someone ban azza already the shit-stiring is driving me nuts....
Azza is a very special boy

Put him in your block list, hes been in mine for a year now