Jessica Moore - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #796
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Jessica has withdrawn from Incheon...hope she withdraws from Gimcheon too and focuses on 25k's in Italy in the lead up to Roland Garros.
She has played in 14 tournies, take 10k from Bournemouth off from last year, and she has 13...so ideally she should only play 2 tournaments before Roland Garros, then Roland Garros...this would then enable her to play both DFS Classic and Wimbledon too...

AMAZING...LESS THAN 12 MONTHS AGO, JESS WAS RANKED IN THE MID 900'S...NOW IN THE HIGH 200'S...IMPROVEMENT OF MORE THAN 700 SPOTS
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #797
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

well its nothing too serious, jess till has ages to develop into a top 100 player
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #798
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait to see Jess's progress in the coming months

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #799
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Good to see her doing well
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 01:23 AM   #800
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica has entered in Roland Garros and is 27th on the alternate list. I think she will make the qualifying draw, considering Stosur will get MD, players like Ferguson will withdraw and others will prefer to play the ITF's in Europe...in addition the French will give some wildcards to players ranked 120-220, so hopefully she will get in

Hope to see her on the list for some ITF's in the lead up now (ie Caserta 25k, Saint Gaudens 50k)
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:45 AM   #801
country flag OZTENNIS

Jessica has indeed entered in the 25k in Caserta, ITALY, commencing May 12th. Hopefully she can rack up a few wins and maybe get a crack at French Open quallies
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:05 AM   #802
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

perfect preparation for her much better than playing those ITF's in korea.
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:51 AM   #803
country flag OZTENNIS

In addition to this, Jessica won the 2007/2008 Sylvania Lighting Junior Tennis Star of the Year Award:::

Here is the article from tenniswest.com.au, with a million flaws (I've typed ''sic'' next to all the incorrect statements)

At the recent 2008 Western Australian Tennis Industry Awards, Jessica Moore, claimed the prestigious Sylvania Lighting Junior Tennis Star of the Year award.

The Sylvania Lighting Junior Tennis Star of the Year Award is presented to a junior player who has had outstanding achievements throughout the 2007/08 season.

Jessica had an impressive season in junior & senior competitions. She made the final of the Australian Open Junior Championships, the Quarter Finals of the US Open Juniors and reached Round 16 at Roland Garros Juniors. Jessica achieved a career high junior world ranking of 26 (sic).

As well as having some impressive results in juniors, Jessica made a successful transition to senior competition. Last year Jessica won her first ITF Women’s Circuit event, the $10k Ilkley tournament in Great Britain, and went on to win the $25k title in Traralgon.
This year Jessica won her first Grand Slam match at the Australian Open, and made her Fed Cup debut in Malaysia (sic) where she won her first match. She recently reached a career high world ranking of 227.
Competition for the Sylvania Lighting Junior Tennis Star of the Year award this year was fierce with Jessica up against last year’s winner Brydan Klein, who competed in all four Junior Grand Slams in 2006 (wtf, 2007/2008 awards ); selected in the Australian Junior Fed Cup (sic) team for the finals in September 2006 (again, 2007/2008 awards ); and chosen as a hitting partner for two Fed Cup ties (sic) in 2007 (sic).

The other finalists were Brydan Klein, Brittany Sheed, Karis Ryan and Cliff Marsland.

------------------------------------------
I really should work for TA, or maybe Australian Tennis Magazine, the number of mistakes both publish are ridiculous
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:08 AM   #804
country flag Ben.

well done jess
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 10:31 AM   #805
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

cool
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:12 AM   #806
country flag OZTENNIS

Okay so some news on Jess,

She has been having shoulder problems and that has necessitated her withdrawal from several events this season. Apparently she was having issues in January and puts it down to overuse. She is having some downtime in WA at the moment and was supposed to play in Caserta but has since withdrawn. I now think she will probably skip Roland Garros and just concentrate and being 100% for Wimbledon...it's ashame but that's the life of a tennis player
ALL THE BEST FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:18 AM   #807
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

That sucks!
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:22 PM   #808
country flag Money Penny

Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice

I think she will probably try to get into french qualies if she is fully recovered with the shoulder, also wimbi! At the moment she will is out at the french, but it will be a very close call. The only ozzie that doesn't play the slams when fit is ferguson.
Money Penny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #809
country flag OZTENNIS

Jessica has pencilled in her return at the 25k in Galatina from May 26th...she will then play Roland Garros juniors the following week
Old May 12th, 2008, 10:53 AM   #810
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

No Roland Garros Main Quallies, or just Juniors?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote