Jessica Moore - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #751
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Don't make excuses for Jess losing. Johansson has been playing for years, she's not a newcomer, has been playing the circuit full time now for like 4 years and has never done much. She didnt even beat a top 500 player to win Wellington, the only seed she faced was the 8th seed ranked 582! For all the hype you guys give Jess, and how talented she is, she should have whipped her in straight sets!
Have a look who Johansson beat in Stockholm $25,000

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #752
country flag chris-swede

chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice

She beat Moore there?

I do not think that Johansson is so bad like it sounds. She is often beating players ranked above 200. Not so often but sometimes for sure.
chris-swede is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #753
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-swede View Post
She beat Moore there?

I do not think that Johansson is so bad like it sounds. She is often beating players ranked above 200. Not so often but sometimes for sure.
No but beat Zec-Peskiric and other higher-ranked players

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #754
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Johansson in form? She played one top 500 player in the two NZ events and lost to them! She's been on the tour full time for 4 years or so, she's not an up and coming junior and has never achieved much. Jessica had all the advantages, home soil, family to support her, fresh from a break, and full of confidence after a very successful Australian Open!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:09 AM   #755
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Johansson in form? She played one top 500 player in the two NZ events and lost to them! She's been on the tour full time for 4 years or so, she's not an up and coming junior and has never achieved much. Jessica had all the advantages, home soil, family to support her, fresh from a break, and full of confidence after a very successful Australian Open!
I bet you were absolutely loving this result too Ausboy, gives you an excuse to dribble more shit.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 06:31 AM   #756
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

Jess has tasted the big league by winning a round in a slam and pushing a top 20 player in a set and unfortunately plays below herself when faced with a player she should beat. Not qualifying at a 25K last year (losing to Elliot), the Fed Cup loss and now this result indicates this. Stosur, Dellacqua and even Molik went through these patches when they were younger. Hopefully Jess will grow out of this soon and give more consistent performances week in, week out.
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:48 AM   #757
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't make excuses for Jess losing. Johansson has been playing for years, she's not a newcomer, has been playing the circuit full time now for like 4 years and has never done much. She didnt even beat a top 500 player to win Wellington, the only seed she faced was the 8th seed ranked 582! For all the hype you guys give Jess, and how talented she is, she should have whipped her in straight sets!
can u just piss off... all you ever have to say is negative crap, this is a cheering thread you moron.
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:23 AM   #758
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
can u just piss off... all you ever have to say is negative crap, this is a cheering thread you moron.
true I mean i don't think i've heard say anything positive about jess for one bit.

hey listen ausboy, jess will go through her ups & downs, i mean thats part of tennis player's career to experience the ups & downs & learns from your mistakes.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:09 PM   #759
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

I'm just telling you that Jess won't meet your expectations in the near future. Im sorry if that upsets you all so much but don't you want to know the truth?

As a trained and qualified coach, I have a much higher level of expertise on the game than most of you avid spectators, and I can back this up with the fact that I'm now linked to a current top twenty male player, and will be paid to travel overseas in the foreseeable future.

Some of you said she could be top ten, that is pie in the sky rubbish!!!!! Of course she is going to improve, and will get higher in the ranks, I just wish more of you actually knew how to analysis a players ability and where there game is at, as clearly most of you have no idea! I repeat, she will not crack the top 150 this year!!!!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 12:05 AM   #760
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm just telling you that Jess won't meet your expectations in the near future. Im sorry if that upsets you all so much but don't you want to know the truth?

As a trained and qualified coach, I have a much higher level of expertise on the game than most of you avid spectators, and I can back this up with the fact that I'm now linked to a current top twenty male player, and will be paid to travel overseas in the foreseeable future.

Some of you said she could be top ten, that is pie in the sky rubbish!!!!! Of course she is going to improve, and will get higher in the ranks, I just wish more of you actually knew how to analysis a players ability and where there game is at, as clearly most of you have no idea! I repeat, she will not crack the top 150 this year!!!!
blah, blah, blah, blah!!
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #761
country flag chris-swede

chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice

She will play Michaela Johansson in 1st round this week...
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:23 AM   #762
country flag chris-swede

This time Moore won 6-3,6-1
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:28 AM   #763
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Well done Jessica. That is a much more impressive result! Use that fellow Sandgroper for some inspiration this week!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #764
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-swede View Post
This time Moore won 6-3,6-1
Great sign that she could turn it around this week after that loss to Johanson last week. Awesome!!
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:35 AM   #765
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Jess
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote