Jessica Moore - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:45 AM   #721
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Go Jess!
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2008, 01:45 AM   #722
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimoo View Post
Yeah I saw Amanmuradova, I wouldn't want to run into that brick wall!
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:18 AM   #723
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Jess has just saved 2 matchpoints
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:19 AM   #724
country flag kittyking

All over Jess lost 3-6 4-6
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #725
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Aw she lost

Oh well she still had a great AO, winning a MD match, and getting to the girls singles final!

Well done Jess!

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM   #726
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Jess she has had a terrific AO she should be very proud of herself
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 04:44 AM   #727
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck today Jess

Goodluck for Fed Cup
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 07:36 AM   #728
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Yes. Good luck. All the other matches were won easily so she is in great form. Really impressed with her victory over Julie Ditty.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 09:58 AM   #729
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

She certainly played a lot of tennis the last 2 weeks, she did fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing her name on some senior tournaments now.
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:00 AM   #730
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Great tournament, first Australian girl to reach a Junior Grand Slam singles final since Jelena Dokic won the US Open Juniors in 1998, and the first Australian girl to reach the final of the Australian Open Juniors since Siobhan Drake Brockman beat Anabel Ellwood in 1995
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:49 AM   #731
country flag smit101

smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all

Great couple of weeks for Jess!!! She has moved up from 376 to 238 in the rankings which is a great effort!!

Jelena Jankovic...Daniela Hantuchova...Marion Bartoli...Lucie Safarova

Official Photographer of Don't knock the Dok
smit101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 09:43 PM   #732
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to say that I got to see Jess play heaps of matches in Melbourne. She is by far our best prospect!

Her forehand is a great shot and she's really learnt how to take control of the point with this shot. Her backhand has improved even since I saw her play in Gympie and she is just so focussed and determined. She very rarely lost her cool (only with some stupid line calls and umpiring, BTW no I didn't see you there danimoo) and she seems like such a fighter and hardworker.

I think towards the end of last year, I said she could be top 200...this needs to be re-evaluated lol...I think that top 150 is a probability (like SeanyQ) and anything close to the top 100 is indeed a possibility.

Rest assured, the future of Australian women's tennis is in good hands
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 12:08 AM   #733
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

where and when is jess playing next?

why isnt she playing the aussie 25ks atm?
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #734
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

anyone lol?
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #735
country flag OZTENNIS

Well I don't think that she has played the grasscourt challengers because Mildura was too soon after Fed Cup, and then what was the point in playing 1 tournament on grass before playing hardcourt challengers??

But I think the real reason is the age eligibility rules. She has played 13 tournaments, and is able to play 17 until her 18th birthday. I think she is 'saving' her tournaments up for the European claycourt swing in preparation for Roland Garros.