Jessica Moore - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 06:40 AM   #691
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Jess Brilliant win Good luck in the quarters

http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/News....se&newsid=3873

Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 10:37 PM   #692
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:23 AM   #693
country flag Droolv
*shy

First set to Jess 6-4

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #694
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Keep it up Jess!! thats good!

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:35 AM   #695
country flag Droolv
*shy

She broke Tinjic and is up 3-0

Close it out Jess
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #696
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

5-0 now Nice job Jess!

Casey Dellacqua

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #697
country flag Droolv
*shy

5-0
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:43 AM   #698
country flag Huntress555

MP for Jess!

And she takes it!

Jess wins it 6-4 6-0!!

Casey Dellacqua

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:43 AM   #699
country flag Droolv
*shy

Jess won 6-4 6-0

Great win Brilliant second set

Good luck in the semis
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:44 AM   #700
country flag Huntress555

She really powered through that second set! Its good to see!

Good luck in Semis!

Casey Dellacqua

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 02:54 AM   #701
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

WHOA!

what a floggin' good job thats what we need MOORE of in australian tennis!
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 04:36 AM   #702
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome win Jess
And Man Down Under changes his name to Mr Dokic and how old are you 14??
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:49 AM   #703
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched Jess's first two matches. Rather impressive. In her second match against Chang, did anyone else see when that call went the other way of Jess and she got rather angry about it, she questioned the umpire and then he is like Code Violation for language, and Jess was just like what? After the match, it must have come down to him not hearing what she said because they had a chat after she won and they both had a good laugh about it.
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 06:00 AM   #704
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

lol I saw that, I wrote about it a couple of pages back
I saw Jess turn her back to him and walk away and then I left, so I didn't see them laughing haha
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:17 AM   #705
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
lol I saw that, I wrote about it a couple of pages back
I saw Jess turn her back to him and walk away and then I left, so I didn't see them laughing haha
Were you at the match? Did you see a girl with long brown hair wearing a white polo shirt? I'm guessing no But anyway thats me.

Anyway yeah after the referee came down from his chair he was saying something and then he chuckled, Jess then smiled at him before she walked off.
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote