Jessica Moore - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:30 AM   #646
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

wooooooooooooo!!!

and juniors ye?
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 01:12 PM   #647
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Well done to Jessica. Impressive work in that second set against a very good player. Good luck in the doubles.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:14 PM   #648
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I was really impressed with Jess in that second set, especially after being romped in that first set. A lesser player would have been down and out at that stage, that crowd, shahar playing so well and the occassion Jess did amazing in that second set, she has a really good temprement. Looking forward to the future!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:55 PM   #649
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I watched what channel 7 showed until the news, and poor Jess was in the wars but I'm glad she was more competitive in the second. Good effort

Also Brettles, do you honestly expect them to delay the 6 o'clock news for a one sided match involving Peer vs Moore? LOL.
Of course Channel 7 should have use their brain because Aussie Open is the biggest sporting event which goes for two weeks and the news goes for 365 days. If someone want to watch the news, then why not buy a newspaper the next day? Simple to do that.
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #650
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Notice Jess' biggest critic has gone silent in this thread. After the daily sledging he's given Jess leading in to the AO.
What a twat, the 2 Aussie girls he slags off the most & they turn out to be the best performed Aussie girls at AO.
Yeah Azza, you're posts are really worth reading, you know so much! Not!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 06:47 AM   #651
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

what r u talking bout i said yay when she won her R1 do i have to post after every match?

wtf who r u to tell me when to post
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:01 AM   #652
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute

Good win there . . . and good effort against Peer

Be good to see her on the tour more this year . . hopefully her ranking can get her into GS Qualies

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #653
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

pretty sure she will get the WC into the french... but i think a realistic goal for jess for the next 6 months would be to be high enough ranked to make the wimbledon qualies
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:15 PM   #654
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Jess did so much better in the second set, first set she was blown away & hopefully the more experience she gets against top players she'll do so much better.
so time & patience is the key for jess
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 01:24 AM   #655
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
pretty sure she will get the WC into the french... but i think a realistic goal for jess for the next 6 months would be to be high enough ranked to make the wimbledon qualies
Jess should move up to about # 240 after AO points are added. She only has 3 points to defend leading up to the French Open.
She's probably high enough to get into FO q's anyway, add a few point & she's not far off 210-220, definitely high enough. It'd definitely be a worry if she couldn't get into Wimbledon qualies.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 01:33 AM   #656
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Is she playing the juniors
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:30 AM   #657
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
Is she playing the juniors
Yes she is
Has drawn Claudia Giavone of Italy

The only seeded Aussie is Tyra Calderwood..

draw http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/.../gs/gsdraw.pdf
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:32 AM   #658
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

She has got a good shot at this!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 08:55 AM   #659
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

WTF, seeding Sacha Jones nineth and Calderwood 15th and leaving jESS unseeded stupid
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 08:55 AM   #660
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know who to watch tomorrow, Moore, Holland, Tomic on all at the same time!