Jessica Moore - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #631
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

30-30
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 06:56 AM   #632
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Peer won 6-0 7-5

Great fight Jess, you have a great future ahead
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:01 AM   #633
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

She put up a great fight in the second set, if only she could have got those BP's.

Oh well, shes young and has great things ahead of her!

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:01 AM   #634
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

Shahar had three game points @ 4-3 and then Jess made it to deuce but she got to advantage four times and missed out.
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:26 AM   #635
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to Jess in the future. Now I wanna see her vrs Sacha in the Aussie Open Junior final!
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:28 AM   #636
country flag Droolv
*shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Best of luck to Jess in the future. Now I wanna see her vrs Sacha in the Aussie Open Junior final!
With Jess winning 6-0 6-0
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:33 AM   #637
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by droolv3 View Post
With Jess winning 6-0 6-0
Were you referring to Jess winning her first round 6-0 6-0? That certainly wouldn't be the score or correct winner for the final
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:36 AM   #638
country flag Droolv
*shy

Jess will win the Junior AO
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 08:07 AM   #639
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Great fightback from Jess in the second set!!...Shame she couldnt break Peer again in that second set....just a few mishit returns cost her the set basically!!

Great effort for Jess...hopefully she can come out win a few matches with Casey in dubz and Greg in mixed!!!

Onwards and Updwards!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 08:44 AM   #640
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

great effort
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 09:50 AM   #641
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Peer didn't let her in at the first but the second set was good to see from jess, she really took it up to peer and was showing why she won so easily on monday and hit some nice shots., like to see the fight to get that break to 5-5, that was good but she lost it straight away. Good experience for her, she's got plenty of potential.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:01 AM   #642
country flag Droolv
*shy

Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:02 AM   #643
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

so anyone know whats next for her? obviously she has the doubles, mixed and juniors... but like after that? aussie 25ks hopefully?
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:05 AM   #644
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I watched what channel 7 showed until the news, and poor Jess was in the wars but I'm glad she was more competitive in the second. Good effort

Also Brettles, do you honestly expect them to delay the 6 o'clock news for a one sided match involving Peer vs Moore? LOL.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:24 AM   #645
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Jess will head to the 2 Grass 25s here in oz next up!!

After doubles that is!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote