Jessica Moore - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #2101
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

I think it's a good move from Jess focusing on the doubles. She should just keep entering the WTA events in the doubles and she'll squeeze into a few of the qualy draws for singles with her ranking. Seems a better option than plugging away at challengers in which her singles results never get her too far up the rankings anyway.

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #2102
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Pics from US Open 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=173
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:54 AM   #2103
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon doubles qualies tonight with Lertcheewakarn....they have the potential to do well on grass!!

Good Luck girls!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #2104
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

They just won 7:5 in 3rd, play again soon. Hope they quallie.
Whens her next tourney after wimbly? Gud to see her dubs rank move up, hope her and dani d play and be a world force, nechance u reckon?
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM   #2105
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

A Danish tennis journalist is living in the same house as Jessica Moore at Wimbledon. Here is an excerpt from his blog today (the blog is in Danish):

Quote:
An elderly couple have made a nice business offering rooms for rent during Wimbledon. I got a nice welcome and a glass of wine, and then I met one of the other tenants, Jessica Moore, an Australian doubles player.

She's been waiting and waiting ever since the qualification last week, where she lost in the final round. She's hoping that someone might withdraw so she and her teammate can get entry to the doubles main draw. Every morning she has to get up early and sign in stating that she's still available. Then she can only hope for half an hour of practice before she has to wait yet another day. I talked briefly with her about always being prepared, and still trying to relax so you don't get too tired of waiting.

But I was pretty tired myself so I went to bed early (at 9!). Suddenly at midnight I heard a happy scream from another room. I figured it had to be Jessica. Indeed it was. The pleasent Australian shone like the sun at breakfast. She got entry to the doubles tournament, so now I think I'll go and watch some doubles. Go Jessica!
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:58 PM   #2106
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Jessica

She and her partner made a WTA final earlier in the year and could have some success here.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM   #2107
country flag alex14

alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold

Good news! fingers crossed for some dubs success... and some prize money which will come in handy!
alex14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #2108
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Player Keber and partner tonight in a very winnable match if Jess can serve well i like their chances
|
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #2109
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

This must be Jess's first time in a main draw at Wimbledon, right? That's a nice achievement for her, especially at this stage in her career where her progress has sorta stagnated over the past couple of years.

Pity she's not doing better in her R1. They just got broken to go down 2-6 3-4.
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #2110
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Why r ppl asking has jess retired?
Plz say no, especially because shes nearly cracked dubs top 100 & I fink shes a fighter in singles
Anyone know what shes doing?
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #2111
country flag ozfan44

No idea haven't seen her around lately....
|
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #2112
country flag sutho12

Any news? Miss jess and her work ethic
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 04:26 AM   #2113
country flag ozfan44

She is playing League Tennis in Perth
|
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #2114
country flag sutho12

Oh ok, doing ok in it?
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #2115
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Storm Sanders pretty handily.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote