Jessica Moore - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 09:08 AM   #1636
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I didn't see any of Jess's match today. It started when the 2nd set in Sophie's match started and was over by the time Soph's match ended. So didn't get to see any of it.
By the sounds of SeanyQ's report it's probably a good thing.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:06 PM   #1637
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
I watched Jess hit a total of 3 balls in this match. That was sure as fuck enough for me!
2 shitty short forehands, followed by an attempt to approach the net off A SLICE FOREHAND! Shitty stuff, I was not in the mood for it.
She hits everything to short, hence why she always ends up on the defensive against any top 200 player! She's has to work on basically every aspect of her game, and improve it dramatically if she's gonna move up the ranks.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM   #1638
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

I have a short 10 second video of Jess from the U.S. Open against Oudin. Anyone interested in it?
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:25 PM   #1639
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
She hits everything to short, hence why she always ends up on the defensive against any top 200 player! She's has to work on basically every aspect of her game, and improve it dramatically if she's gonna move up the ranks.
I watched the first 5 games. This is exactly what Jess was doing. Hitting short and Vinci would pounce, attack the net and put the volley away.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:01 PM   #1640
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Poor form from Jess.
Expect a lot more from her than a 2 and 0 thrashing from Vinci.

Off this form, she shouldn't get a wildcard. If TA really want to put their 'work for the wildcard' ideologies to the test, make her play qualifying. It will only be a waste of a wildcard if she plays in the Australian Open.

2009 is shaping as a tough year

Oh well, good luck in Hobart.
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:18 PM   #1641
country flag Money Penny

Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice

Leave the poor girl alone!! She is out there putting in the effort on and off the court. Ok, she had a bad day, may be i a bit of a slump. But she is out there trying to make it. There is a lot of pressure and expectation also! You sound like the biggest woman hater SeanQ, who can't wait for an opportunity to pay out on the ozzie girls. You are nothing more than a real sad critic, get a life you woman hating, wanna be tennis groupie!
Money Penny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM   #1642
country flag Money Penny

Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice Money Penny is just really nice

Quote:
I watched Jess hit a total of 3 balls in this match. That was sure as fuck enough for me!
2 shitty short forehands, followed by an attempt to approach the net off A SLICE FOREHAND! Shitty stuff, I was not in the mood for it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave the poor girl alone!! She is out there putting in the effort on and off the court. Ok, she had a bad day, may be i a bit of a slump. But she is out there trying to make it. There is a lot of pressure and expectation also! You sound like the biggest woman hater SeanQ, who can't wait for an opportunity to pay out on the ozzie girls. You are nothing more than a real sad critic, get a life you woman hating, wanna be tennis groupie!
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:47 PM   #1643
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Poor form from Jess.

Off this form, she shouldn't get a wildcard. If TA really want to put their 'work for the wildcard' ideologies to the test, make her play qualifying. It will only be a waste of a wildcard if she plays in the Australian Open.

I think we all expected better. But its not the end of the world.
She's still in developmental stage and riding around with an inflated ranking. Its a pity but at 18 she should be aggressive and playing w/o pressure not pushing at the ball. But its a learning curve and because Jess's strength is her evenness (to be a tour player, not a top player) not a great weapon her best is a couple of years off I feel. Lets not judge her future by one bad match.
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:03 AM   #1644
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Penny View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever freak! You need to see a psychiatrist in a hurry!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 01:19 AM   #1645
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Penny View Post
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:04 AM   #1646
country flag Money Penny

Quote:
Whatever freak! You need to see a psychiatrist in a hurry!
Write some sense you woman hater. I think i hit the nail right on the head with you!
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 09:30 AM   #1647
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

I watched a bit of Jess. She looked so low on confidence and just looked nervous and confused. She struggled to find any rhythm. She hit a few good shots but overall was too defensive. Vinci also played very well and her serve and volley game frustrated Jess.

After the match Jess went to a chair and sat there for ever. Before coming over to watch Sophie.

Jess is just having a few bad weeks but its all a learning curve and im sure shell come back better than ever.

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 11:44 AM   #1648
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Poor form from Jess.

COMPLETELY AGREE!
I hate to say it, i was actually hoping she did really well at this tournament after her great form at the US OPEN, but over the last 2 months... what has happend!

On her current form, i think she needs more match play i.e a WC to the playoffs. She cant go into the AO with no confidence and playing so crappy.

Im sorry but shes gonna need to lift in Hobart if she wants to be seen as a chance of a MD WC for the AUSSIE OPEN
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #1649
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

"Tennis player Jessica Moore was named the Smarter Than Smoking Junior for reaching the junior singles final at the Australian Open and winning the junior doubles titles at Roland Garros and Wimbledon."

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ntentID=116775
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 02:23 AM   #1650
country flag smit101

smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all

Jess has recieved a wildcard into the Aussie Open! Hopefully she can defend her points here but she will need a nice draw.

Article Here: http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23216,00.html

Jelena Jankovic...Daniela Hantuchova...Marion Bartoli...Lucie Safarova

Official Photographer of Don't knock the Dok
smit101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote