Jessica Moore - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:30 AM   #1591
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jessica Moore

2-3..
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:30 AM   #1592
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

3-3 Cmon Cmon Cmon
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:32 AM   #1593
country flag Harvs

4-3
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:32 AM   #1594
country flag Harvs

4-4
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:33 AM   #1595
country flag Harvs

5-4 minibreak!
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:33 AM   #1596
country flag Harvs

6-4!!! Cmon Take One Of Thesew!
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:35 AM   #1597
country flag Harvs

3-6 6-4 7-6(5)!!!

well lets face it, she played pretty shit today... but she still fought out the win so thats a positive at least

next up jarka! dream quarterfinal
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:35 AM   #1598
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

well done, jess!
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:36 AM   #1599
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Well Done Jess, when you lose that type of lead, it's typically to lose the match. Great fight today.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:39 AM   #1600
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

She won

3-6 6-4 7-6(5)

Congratulations Jess another great fighting win over a quality opponent
So glad to see her come through that one, but honestly she made it hard for herself.

I thought she was gone at 3-6 0-3. She was down, her shot selection was poor and she was making too many mistakes, but from 3-6 0-3 she won 11 of the next 13 games to fly ahead 3-6 6-4 5-1. But then Fuda seemed to get a second wind and she won 5 games in a row to go up 6-5. But Jess steadied the ship and claimed a great win. Fuda is a former top 150 player and she recently beat Parmentier at the Japan Open, so she was obviously coming into this one with some good form. Having said that Jess is still clearly not playing her best and will need to step it up a million notches if she wants to beat Jarka in the quarter finals. Jarka crushed Chang 6-1 6-1 and was on court and off court before Moore had finished
Good to see Jess in the quarter finals of another 50k, not expecting her to win against Jarka (actually this time I am expecting her to get flogged, 6-2 6-3 or something) but good to see her toughing out these 3 setters
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:45 AM   #1601
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Phew...so glad that Jess won recovered quite nicely after she had that 5-1 lead in the 3rd set. WD Jess a win is a win, 2nd consecutive QF on the Asian ITF Circuit.

Judging from what I saw, I thought at times that Jess was too far behind the baseline which forced her to be on the defence in most of the rallies. But I think Fuda did a great job of being agressive & putting Jess on the defence (so credit to Fuda). However Jess did hit some nice winners though & did come in off some short balls attacking them.

There is still some room for improvement, but just as long as she's winning it's all good. Hopefully she can face Jarka now in the qtrs
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #1602
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh & she will face Jarka, excellent.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 04:00 AM   #1603
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the match (well really could only follow the score - the video was slow)! Came by to congratulate her - had hoped she would win just so AUSBOY wouldn't get to gloat (while pretending to care ). Really I don't know anything about her - just saw her 1R match yesterday kind of by accident.

BTW, you should make a separate livescores thread and a support thread (no livescores) for her. (And put "no livescores" in the title. That's what we did in the Chinese forum so that all the support and info wouldn't be lost among zillions of livescores. Sometimes you need to go and find info and that's really hard when there are livescores mixed in.

drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #1604
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Jess

Good win, kind of. Not sure whether it will help or hinder her confidence, good luck against Jarka tomorrow.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 05:13 AM   #1605
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
Phew...so glad that Jess won recovered quite nicely after she had that 5-1 lead in the 3rd set. WD Jess a win is a win, 2nd consecutive QF on the Asian ITF Circuit.

Judging from what I saw, I thought at times that Jess was too far behind the baseline which forced her to be on the defence in most of the rallies. But I think Fuda did a great job of being agressive & putting Jess on the defence (so credit to Fuda). However Jess did hit some nice winners though & did come in off some short balls attacking them.

There is still some room for improvement, but just as long as she's winning it's all good. Hopefully she can face Jarka now in the qtrs
Good effort that Jess managed to stop the choke and got up in the tiebreak. As you highlighted bg017, Jess spent most of her time on court too far behind the baseline! This is very common with her because she is rarely aggressive at the start of a point which allows her opponent the opportunity to attack. Its a bad habit she's kept from juniors as she could get away with just consistency there, but any decent top 250 player will attack straight away on her second serves, and also on the 3/4 length mid court return balls that Jess just pushes back all the time.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote