s.o.s: venus and serena on oprah 2002 please - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #1
country flag Vstar

Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all
s.o.s: venus and serena on oprah 2002 please

hi guys!
some one get this video please? it will be nice
thanks
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #2
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute
Re: s.o.s: venus and serena on oprah 2002 please

im the only one ill ulpoad the second part sumtime soon. Which cud be a month..........or two lol. And ill upload the 2005 one
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #3
country flag Vstar

Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all Vstar is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by V's a star View Post
im the only one ill ulpoad the second part sumtime soon. Which cud be a month..........or two lol. And ill upload the 2005 one
thank'ssssss, i'm looking forward to that video
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #4
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Me Too!!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote