Jelena in PATTAYA CITY! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2006, 11:50 AM   #1
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Jelena in PATTAYA CITY!

WC wasn't given to Jelena for Main Draw but it seems she will get one for Qualifying Draw!

Good Luck Jelena !
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #2
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Jelena withdrew from the tournament
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 09:06 AM   #3
country flag Petersmiler
Team WTAworld

Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute Petersmiler has a reputation beyond repute
Do you know why she withdrew?

And when is she likely to play again?
Petersmiler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #4
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
I have to say Milan that I'm a bit sceptacle. I have only heard this from your site and no other sources. You also reported remember that Jelena wouldn't represent AUS which was incorrect, I'm just hoping once again you are mistaken.

I emailed the tournament director asking, so far no reply, but we will see then.

0099 ... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
WTAWorld Survivor
~ Survivor Cambodia - The Ta Prohm Ruins ~
Jan-Apr 06

~ Survivor Aitutaki - The Blue Lagoon ~
Nov 06-Mar 07
Erika_Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #5
country flag MilanDokic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_Angel
I have to say Milan that I'm a bit sceptacle. I have only heard this from your site and no other sources. You also reported remember that Jelena wouldn't represent AUS which was incorrect, I'm just hoping once again you are mistaken.

I emailed the tournament director asking, so far no reply, but we will see then.
It isn't mistake. The journalist of Serbian SPORTSKI ZURNAL met her at the Australian Open porch and she told to him she won't play there, and she didn't want to tell him the reason!

I'm sorry, but that's true! You will see that I'm right!

About Jelena's represent of Australia: SHE TOLD THAT (SHE WON'T REPRESENT AUSTRALIA), BUT SHE LIED! YOU KNOW THAT!
Old Jan 30th, 2006, 02:33 AM   #6
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic
About Jelena's represent of Australia: SHE TOLD THAT (SHE WON'T REPRESENT AUSTRALIA), BUT SHE LIED! YOU KNOW THAT!
you see maybe jelena didnt want to represent Australia....
but maybe her boyfriend (being a croat) didnt want her representing Serbia

:P

who knows F U "TIN"
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 10:36 PM   #7
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmiler
Do you know why she withdrew?
Illness. I don't know anything more specific.

Quote:
And when is she likely to play again?
ITF St. Paul (week of 20th February)
ITF Las Vegas (week of 27th February)

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/dokic/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jelena_Dokic_Players_Lounge/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jelena_Dokic_Players_Lounge_II/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote