Cambodian Hope: Adrea Ka cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2014, 05:36 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Cambodian Hope: Adrea Ka cheering thread

Andrea Ka from Cambodia is starting to play on the ITF circuit again in the last weeks. She was born in France but is playing for Cambodia now. In 2010 she went as high as no. 766 in singles and no. 805 in doubles and she won two 10k doubles titles in 2009/2010. She hasn't played in four years, but is now trying her luck again in some asian itf's.

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100099325

10k Hongkong:

QR1: Ka def. (6)Nur Haliza 46 52 ret.
QR2: Ka def. (10)He 61 75
R1: (Q)Ka vs. (Q)Zhang

gl and get another win now!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Dec 23rd, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 06:35 PM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodian Hope: Adrea Ka cheering thread

R1: (Q)Ka def. (Q)Zhang 75 64
R2: (Q)Ka vs. (2)Yang

congrats for the main draw win. get the upset now! tough draw as yang is no. 249 in singles.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 10:59 PM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, let's go Andrea! So nice to see a player under the Cambodian flag

I also believe during that 4 years she was playing college tennis

CASEY DELLACQUA. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. SAMANTHA STOSUR
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #4

R2: (2)Yang def. (Q)Ka 61 61

still a promising week and hopefully a good start to a second try on the tour. keep it up andrea!

Old Dec 24th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #5
country flag deuxfaces

deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice

Quote:
Andrea Ka regains world ranking after first round win

French-born Cambodian Andrea Ka defeated China’s Zhang Yukun 7-5-6-4 in the first round of the $10,000 ITF Women’s Futures at the Victoria Tennis Courts in Hong Kong yesterday to earn her first WTA ranking point after a four-year break she took away from the circuit to pursue her studies in the United States.

Ranked as high as 766 in July of 2010, Andrea, both of whose parents are Cambodians, left France where the family had settled to go to the United States and kept away from the circuit during her college days.

She first represented Cambodia at the 2011 SEA Games in Indonesia and was back as a member of the National team that took part in the Incheon Asian Games two months ago.

“I feel great that I am regaining my ranking” Andrea told the Post after her victory.

“It is a great day for Cambodian women’s tennis. We have had Tan Nysan and Bun Kenny with world rankings on the men’s circuit,” she said.

“For Andrea Ka to be in the WTA ranking list shows we are on the right track”, Tennis Cambodia secretary-general Tep Rithivit said.
Full article:
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/sport/a...irst-round-win
deuxfaces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote