Katarina Kachlikova - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #46
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Well time for a BUMP

After disowning Kata after she lost in Warsaw and being sick of these results, she then reached round two of the Jounieh challenger tournament, including impressive wins over former top 100 player Zsofia Gubacsi and British number one Anne Keothavong along the way but fell to the respectable Belarussian Yakimova in a tight two set tussle.

Kata then moved on to the Ho Chi Minh city challenger. After a fantastic week there, she claimed her first ever ITF Title and instead of breaking the top 300, she reached the top 250. Well done Kata

Hopes were soon gone the following week when after dismantling the challenge of the qualifier Wilawan Choptang, Kata was beaten 60 60 by Yan Ze Xie
Still same Kata, but with an ITF singles title AT LAST!

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #47
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #48
country flag -sugi-

She doesn't look very happy

and she looks very thin

But congratulations Kata!

Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:05 AM   #49
country flag -sugi-

Lets BUMP the thread again

Kata has injured herself again after that match in China and hasn't since played

Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:05 AM   #50
country flag -sugi-

Kata is back

Us Open Quallies R1:
vs Brengle

go Kata

Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:10 PM   #51
country flag -sugi-

Kata

Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:36 AM   #52
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
Madison Brengle (USA) def. Katarína Kachlikova 2:6, 6:3, 6:3

Katarina, yay, she is only 16!
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #53
country flag -sugi-

Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:27 PM   #54
country flag -sugi-

Old Sep 5th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #55
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
ITF tournament in Denain, France, clay, 75.000 USD

Singles
1st round: Michaela Pastikova (CZE) def. Katarina Kachlikova 3:6, 6:3, 6:4 in 138 min

Doubles
1st round: (4) Dekmeijere/Krauth def. Kachlikova/Mezak 6:1, 6:7(5), 6:1

Last edited by FanHochZwei : Sep 7th, 2006 at 06:50 AM.
FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #56
country flag -sugi-

Kata

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:39 PM   #57
country flag -sugi-

In the 25k Japan Challenger this week, Kata has just defeated the Qualifier Inoue, good to see her get some more wins under her belt

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #58
country flag -sugi-

In Round 2, Kata will play Ayami Takase. Please don't lose Kata

Go!

Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:07 PM   #59
country flag -sugi-

Katarina KACHLIKOVA (SVK) (6) defeated Ayami TAKASE (JPN) 62 62

Next round vs Ryoko Fuda, who will be tough. Go Kata!

Old Sep 21st, 2006, 06:09 PM   #60
country flag -sugi-